95% Win ratio - Free EA for traders who use Mt4

You will not get a better EA that runs above 95% win ratio for free and you can test it for yourself on a demo. That is far superior to any pictures or preferred link to a possible fraud.

These are professional EA’s for professional traders. We are not in the business of serving up junk for free, that is not a business plan that has any longevity.

Sorry, I speak Portuguese, I have interest in your ea

I’m interested too

How can I get it?

I’m interested too

How can I get it?

How do get this EA

How do I get it
Thx

@Hefoba
Seems to be useless to discuss here… :rofl: :rofl:

How do I get this indicator I will back test and test in demo see what it can do and let people know.

Regards
Steven

Steven,
All indicators are custom designed. No need to test anything, Just follow the information I have provided and you and everyone else can run it on a demo acct for free and make you own assessment.
Regards

Hi, I can’t find the instructions on how to use the EA on your profile

Where is this “yellow diamond” ea you mentioned in Feb with independent results verified on myfxbook? I’m willing to bet it went bust in the march volatility…

Hi NNFXBot,
Everything is fine the system did extremely well in the March volatility and continues to do well. The name of EA is changed to just the plain and simple name of each pair eg; EUR/USD
We are in the process of setting up new connections with MyFXBook for each individual currency pair so people can view the performance of the individual EA. (Previously we ran multiple EA’s into the one account) When each pair has enough trade data we will connect live to our website. We also decided to move away from the trade copy model because of technical problems with MyFxBook and decided it would be best if traders can run the EA on their own setup.
If you want a copy for free you are more than welcome to test.
Regards

Like others have stated above, it would be great if you could show an active track record and from the looks of it you did have an independently verified track record to show back in February this year. Can you share the link so we can see for ourselves how it performed since then?

And how does the bot works so far?
Anyone rich and chilling in the night clubs?

What’s the catch? Where’s the upsell? Seriously.

I downloaded the EA and so far - so good.

Can you be a bit more specific about what this EA is designed to do.

You can put a link that shows your track record. The link does not show your track record so it’s not so clear to understand and follow a strategy.

There is a lot of info in this previous tread.

Everything with our EA ’s has been custom designed and tested. including entry, stop loss and kill time settings. These EA’s are not your trading style or mine, these EA’s are data driven and built from the ground up testing everything and removing any human bias.
I am happy to share more information just contact me through my profile, and you can have a free EA.
Regards

Hi,

I will say this again for all those people who want a track record.

We are in the process of setting up new connections for each individual currency pair so people can view the performance of the individual EA. (Previously we ran multiple EA’s into the one account) When each pair has enough trade data we will connect live to our website.

This process takes “Time”. While you are waiting do this.

Download the EA for free and backtest it for any period you have data for and you will see your results. Then run it live on a demo and watch it real time put on trades in your account. I think that is fair and transparent.

The EA is automated so you do not need to know how to follow a strategy. It is all done for you, that is the point of automation.

There is one area that you will have to learn and that is risk management, I help you do that. There is more information about the EA’s. People who have dowloaded the “Free” EA and currently running it have access to that information.

Regards