97% day traders lose money

I just started on that account and you want me to show the equity curve? XD I told you I will show it. I did not say I will show it immediately. Also I can do this, when I want. I am not obligated to show you anything. Not seeing a statement instantly means it is a demo account for you. HAHAHAHAH

Really wishing you all the best. Perhaps not being a profitable trader has damaged you so much, that you became like this. If this is true, seek some help. If you are mentally unstable, you will not be able to become succesful in this business. Nothing wrong with looking for some psychological help from a professional! Forex can really take a toll on your emotional health.

Anyway all the best. I am not going spend time on you. Bye bye now

yup, demo account.

i am saying that.

they dont work.

a moving average, for example, is an average of THE PAST.

a moving average is in no way an indicator of anything in the future.

The 97% statistic definitely casts a dim light over trading. However, I think there’s more to it than that. A lot of those traders are probably just looking for a get rich quick type of thing and give up easily. Of course, there are some like yourself that do put a lot of work into it and still struggle. Personally, trading helps me pay bills, splurge a bit on Christmas, and save a little money.

3 Likes

[quote=“HeavenRobinson, post:105, topic:404214”]
A lot of those traders are probably just looking for a get rich quick type of thing
[/quote
Is this not everyone’s first introduction to trading as a whole.:rofl: I agree though, the percentage of traders who invest in themselves first and take the time before diving in are far and few.i was one, and I blew an account before I even knew what all the buttons and tabs did on my dashboard fully (I build from my mistakes thank christ) But I find it very very difficult to believe I am part of a mere 3% not losing money overall id be more willing to entertain a figure round 60-70% lose overall maybe. Id be intrigued to know the percentage of winners to losers of those who understand the concept of risk management

Just posted a statement with proof of the account being real. Not everyone out here wants to scam :slight_smile:
Though I have come across many scammers ( I have also been scammed before…), so I do understand your point of view.