A big hello from me

Hi all,

New and hopeful that I can learn this and with a bit of luck and hard work I can secure a better financial future for my children :slight_smile:

I am honestly exited and scared of the forex market. But I really want to give it my best effort to try and learn this.

I would like to take this opportunity to ask if someone would like to be my mentor? I learn best when I have people to talk to and answer questions. So if you are in UK and fancy teaching someone new, PM me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello and welcome. Read, learn and be successful. Oh… and dont risk what you cant afford to lose.

:slight_smile: that reminds me. I need to learn how to work out position sizes of I only want to risk 2-3% of my capital on each trade.

Do you know how I work that out? Going live with £1000

Welcome! Hope things goes well for you!

1 Like

Hello Rippie! Welcome to the community! Don’t be afraid to ask questions here in the forums. Members here especially experienced traders are very friendly and helpful. Good luck on your trading journey!

1 Like

Thank you @hollyholly141 & @baemax023

No worries :blush:

hi and welcome to babypips! I wish you luck on your journey :slight_smile:

Hello @Rippie. Welcome to babypips. You can start out with the bp school because I think it would be hard to look for someone who would mentor you without asking for a fee. While going through the school you may ask here in the forum your questions and the other members will help you out. That’s what I’ve been doing and so far the members have been very helpful. Good luck on your trading journey. :slight_smile: