A book comparable to babypips?

Forex trading education now is becoming easier for the traders since various learning tools are available now. Books are somehow trying to capture theoretical aspects of trading and Babypips courses are real life trading suggestion. i will suggest that try to use both,so that you can remain aware of all aspects. Best of luck

ā€œTrade what you seeā€ by Larry Pessavento, was recommended to me early in my career. I have read it a few times and it combines price action with market harmonics. It is a highly regarded book by many traders however I find it extremely difficult to apply principles learned in any books consistently. For example, time stands still on a chart, in real time you have to be there and on the chart that you learn from you donā€™t. Anyway if you have not studied the topic youā€™ll find it extremely fascinating.

I must say, itā€™s an amazing book! I have read it couple of times.

If you like that then you will like Scott Carney. A couple of his early books are floating around the web in PDF format, not as easy a read as the above mentioned but material is also very good.

Rather than any books I am quite comfortable with Babypips. Because I donā€™t know which book is good for learning? Checking the reviews you can start. But honestly starting from ground there is no better option then Babypips. Now a days there are many forex video tutorials. It is also helpful for me because I am seeing practical things here. But always check the reviews. You will identify which one is helpful or not.

there are so many books in online about trading in Forex but due to lacking of well decorated we the traders donā€™t get anything from these. so, instead of this kind of learning resources of course baby pips is more appropriate especially for the new Forex traders.

Exactly - you took the words right out of my mouth.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll try. Thank you for your suggestion.