A damn Noob! Show some love, say HI!

Hey guys, it’s nice to finally get my finger☝🏽out of my… ear👂🏽

…and take the first step🦶🏽 to joining a site I’ve heard about for like… forever!

I have no clue on what I’m doing🤔!

But if everyone has done this first step🦶🏽…

Then I’m doing so as well and I’m hopefully on the right path​:motorway::slight_smile:

If there is no love from you within 24 hours, then this means this place is a ghost island :ghost:+:desert_island:…

And will continue with whatever I was normally doing :smile_cat:

So…

Show some love​:heartbeat::two_hearts: and let’s get my finger pointed :point_right:t4: somewhere else important than into my…

Ear👂🏽

Truly yours

Massa Molotov

3 Likes

Have you been to a Eurovision party your post really good :scream_cat::heart_eyes_cat::joy_cat::confetti_ball::tada: assuming your from Europe. Ahhh pass me the snotters :sob::scream_cat::cold_sweat:

Hello and Welcome @MassaMolotov !!

Check out this post, It’ll give you some pointers to begin your journey, Good Luck!

It’s fine to not know what your doing! Neither did I and i’m doing just fine now. However, I would have saved about £20K initial losses if I’d listened to people and started with a demo account! That would be my advice to you if you’re new to trading. Yes, it’s less exciting hut if you love the game of trading (and you really have to, to be successful) then you’ll enjoy demo. Then, as soon as you start breaking even switch to live account and load it with as much money as u can afford to lose, then trest it like a game.