A excited newbie that's willing to do what it takes about Forex Trading

Hi ya’ll. My name is Nolubabalo Nqandela from Pretoria,South Africa.I am a young lady that’s determined to learn more as much about Forex trading with the intention to make myself income while I’m still struggling to find employment.
I decided to embark on this Forex journey because I’ve seen my peers getting successful through Forex,I then thought to myself why don’t I try this out because I might not know where my success lies.
My hopes and dreams with Forex is to become a successful trader and grant myself the soft life I have always dreamt of living along with my family.
My ultimate goal is to have various investments within these quarters.

It is never possible to trade without knowledge. If a trader trades without proper knowledge and research, he will never succeed in trading.

Well, FX trading for real is certainly not conducive to a soft life approach. Quite the opposite, as it requires months, maybe years of damn hard work to become proficient. Even then there’s never, ever, any guarantee of making money FULL STOP.

That’s the reality, and I can say with certain your peers will only be successful after educating themselves properly - as this site would provide.

best of luck.

As you are going to start your career as a forex trader, make sure that you know what you can do to take advantage of the market situations.