2021's Most Liked Trading Posts!

2021 seemed like such a loooooong year. But just like that, we’re already halfway through the first month of 2022!

But as we now leave 2021 behind, and brace ourselves for more that’s to come in 2022, let’s look back on some of the most popular threads created in 2021!

1. My Price Action Trading Strategy

Though relatively new to the community, our member @Alg626 takes us along his forex trading journey– fearlessly sharing his price action trading strategy and responding to most of the questions sent regarding this!

2. Insanely Stupid and Easy Forex Trading Strategy

And while we’re on the subject of trading strategies, our member @pipboss420 talks about one that he thinks is an “insanely stupid and easy” strategy that even beginners can try out!

3. A Journal of Using a Forex Back Testing Application

If you’re interested to read more about forex backtesting softwares and applications, our member @Mondeoman shares some of his thoughts and experiences using Forex tester 5!

4. Consider Yourself an Emotional Trader? This Trader Shares Why Robot Trading is Something You Should Try!

Another community favorite was our interview featuring our member @enickma, where he discusses an interesting take on robot trading as a way to help emotional traders!

5. FX Trading, the 2020 Pandemic, and Where the Market is Headed: This Aussie Trader Shares Her Thoughts on All Things Trading-Related

And last on this list is our interview featuring our member @Blackduck where she shares her trading-related thoughts on the pandemic and where the market is headed!

Of course, these are just 5 of some of the interesting threads created in 2021! There is still a lot more to discover once you read through the forums and join in on discussions. You can even tell us more about your favorite ones!

We look forward to another great year with you all and we are always excited to know more about you and your forex trading journeys!

8 Likes

Very interesting and useful thanks!

@Mondeoman is never short on information!!

He always has valuable info to share! I’m glad you’re here!

4 Likes

Agreed some good nuggets on information on his posts.

2 Likes

great year for me also making some massive mile stone developments in my trading and attitude this year is set to be a great 1 but as you mentioned going fast!