A Glossary of Terminology from the ICT Threads

thanks Clint, you have done a fantastic job!
it would be awesome if you could add some general guidelines considering the order we should watch ICT videos etc.
To be honest i’ve seen many posts from The Man Himself , with accumulated videos etc but i’m not sure if i follow the right order.

Sometimes Clint the words ‘Thank You’ seem so inadequate for what you chaps do, but it is very much appreciated the time you set aside to do this for the good of others. best Jacqui

[I]Powerslave[/I] and [I]Jacqui,[/I]

I appreciate your kind words. Knowing that this project (the Glossary) is useful to other members of the ICT community encourages me to continue the project.

[I]Powerslave,[/I]

Regarding your request that I present some guidelines on the order in which you should watch the ICT videos, I haven’t decided how to answer you. In my opinion, that topic doesn’t belong in the Glossary that Im compiling, although I might attempt an answer here, at the end of this thread. As I said, I haven’t decided. I’ll get back to you on this one.

Hi Clint,

Much obliged buddy. You’re the man !!!

Very grateful and greatly appreciate your hard work and the precious time you take out of your very busy schedule to help rookies like myself to someday become proficient and successful traders.

Thanks a million mate !!!