A Million Dollars Per Year Trading Forex

SIMBAFX… I for one feel your comments are very rude and disrespectful!!! You say that people who cant become successful in this business on there own are stupid. I ask you this. Are you successful? do you make 100k plus a year? did you have ANY help getting there, help with money or help with knowledge? IF you are a successful trader I doubt you got there 100% on your own! I am not a successful trader and I do not have a large starting capital But if the starter of this thread can help me become a successful trader then I will gladly accept his help. You keep throwing the word stupid around but the stupid thing to do would be not to accept help from someone that’s offering.
Thomas

I call BS 3 times.

Firstly, No one who can make a million a year forex trading would need to come on here offering to sell a system to a bunch of newbies.

Secondly anyone who has such a solid system that they can make a million dollars profit in one year, can make several million the following year just by trading more lots at the same time now that they have increased their initial account balance by a million dollars and proven their system and therefore could increae their balance exponentially over subsequent years and would obviously have even less reason to try and sell their system for profit.

Thirdly this person chooses to brag about a system without providing any evidence of its worth whatsoever, no trading logs, no exact figures, no charts no screen captures no anything expect a bunch of unsubstantiated drivel.
Do not get suckered into parting with any money for this system unless he provides absolute proof that he has a working, tested and proven system that can show real money profits over a considerable length of time.

Winning a million each year and trying to earn some bucks by offering your system here. Its not reasonable, you can earn a couple of hundreds in minutes by trading if you are earning that amount each year.

Many of the traders that are successful and post on these forums haven’t paid for the learning they now have. Being spoonfed information isn’t ‘learning’, thats being indoctrinated. Learning takes time, you have to read, understand, question things on your own.

I am finally a profitable trader, live, not demo any more. I’ve been on the forums since August of '09. If I can be slightly profitable in 6 months and now trading live, I beleive it’s possible.

All the help you need to become successful is available for free here in these forums. You just have to do a bit of reading, looking, questioning, and combining before you find out what works for you.

We all need a little help learning to walk; thing is we learn to run by ourselves.

I suppose you could setup a joint account with an understanding that there would only be 1 or 2 withdrawals out of it which would be at the end of the agreement.

If there was profit, there would be 2 withdrawals: yours with the agreed upon % of profit of the balance above the initial deposit, and the student with the rest.

If there was no profit, then the student would just take back whatever was left, if any.

This understanding would be arranged with a reputable broker to make sure the conditions of the agreement were followed.

:slight_smile:

I was perhaps being a little unfair, they may not be stupid, but in my experience the majority are. Tradings a probability based business, and its a fair assumption based on probabilities that most who fail will be stupid.

Am I successful ?, well by some standards, then possibly yes, but by my own standards, no, very far from it, and I hope never to be so concieted that I consider myself to be successful.

Yes I make significantly more than 100K a year from trading, and NO I recieved absolutely no assistance from anyone, although I came across no end of mentors, system sellers, signal providers, seminar organisers etc who where only too happy to exploit MY STUPIDITY !

The key word here is [B]IF[/B], and unfortunately he cant help you, you can only help yourself, and by refusing to acknowedge that, you are in fact sabotaging yourself. If you want to make money (and most people dont) then self sabotage is a rather stupid thing to do. If you want to lose money (like most people do), then self sabotage is perhaps a sensible thing to do.

Well I can tell you all one thing and you can all hold me to this, if I ever come on here bragging that I have become a successful trader and have a system that is making me a million dollars a year I will not only post that system right here on this forum for free I will also teach everyone how to use it.

If you really have a system that is making you a million dollars a year why would you even care about profits you may or not make from sharing that system.
If you really made a million dollars profit last year you have the option to increase your profits exponentially by increasing your lot sizes in proportion to your account balance you have no reason to even care about making profits from anyone elses account.
I say you are full of BS and I am calling you out right here lets see some proof of that system.
If that system is really a solid system that made a million dollars you should have several thousand trades on it over a year.
Post your trading logs from last year, you cannot be identified from your logs they are just figures.
Opens, closes, dates, times, profits and losses.
Post them.

If you’re teaching some kind of turtle rules give me some money you already made and teach me to trade it, if you’re already successful something else must motivate you than money from students.

You don’t state where you are from, but assuming you are based in a significant population center, the solution perhaps is a written, legally binding contract.

I followed on with the theme of 50% as an arbitrary figure but the more I think about it the better I like the figure. I actually don’t think that’s an unreasonable figure because at the end of the day, you get more out of it than a flat fee (which would have to be only a couple of hundred dollars at most), you and the trader are both motivated to achieve results and ultimately I did add in “for a period of time” to my original post as I think an indefinite period would become unfair.

So to sum up my thoughts then, your best approach in my opinion is to take on one or a select few individuals who live less than a day’s drive away. Have everything written in a legally binding contract. Teach by your chosen method with a possibility of travelling for a face-to-face discussion as and when (I think humanity requires social bonding with one another to cement a good relationship - be that friendship or business partner - if nothing else). Take as your payment a pre-determined % of winnings, with either a time-closure clause or value-closure clause. On the subject of losses - that would be the trader’s to bare, as always. This is no free ride.

A lot of good replies (mostly).
Let me tell you one thing. Trading the Forex successfully on a consistent basis is very, very hard to do unless a trader understands some rules of trading that very few people are familiar with. Of the 3% of successful traders, probably 95% on them rely on a single system that they all use. It’s kind of like this giant secret and about 99% of them are simply not willing to part with it. I may be an exception…and it’s not because of the money although it simple cannot be something that’s given away to everyone and anyone either. The reason why these traders won’t reveal this is because they have either signed a legally agreement not to do so or they have learned it on their own through years of painstaking research as I have. Do you know that all of these traders I speak of have such little risk in their trading, so much so the the probability of winning almost every time is very high. I won’t divulge anything here in this forum regardless.
I am willing to help out a few deserving people but I’m just trying to figure out if, who and how right now.

So what is your criteria for determining who is deserving?

If I know the secret and let it out will the black helicopters come to take me away:rolleyes:

Shhhhhh! Don’t you know they read these forums? !

:eek:

I am a 21 year old college student studying philosophy. I have spent the last few weeks learning everything I can about Forex and their is a wealth of information to be accumulated. I am anxious to start a live account but I am still lacking in resources. Perhaps you can take me under your wing and transform me into the top 3%
-Mike

very interesting. I am trying to maintain an open and positive view. Whilst I appreiciate that you do not want to reveal details of your trading system, at the moment all you are giving is smoke and mirrors. Many carrot danglers come on these threads, with all manner of claims, none of which are ever substanciated. The sums of money being bandied around may well be reasonable but some sort of verification of your claims would now be helpful

Here’s some secrets that you can have (from me) for free. I know I read this thread and was pretty disappointed when all I got was bullsh*t. I don’t want you fine people to walk away with that same sense of disappointment.

When the market is moving up, everyone that is long is making money.

When the market is moving down, everyone that is short is making money.

If you know who is making the money, and when, then it’s just a matter of deciding who to be and when. Simple, yes?

This is a strange thread. You don’t give any information about your trading or whatsoever. Why would people believe you without any further information? NickB states his trades are 80% winners and he gives his method away for free on the internet. So if your going for a high amount of winners with low risk (something NickB is saying to) why would people beg to get your advise and training? Other people state the same and they do give more information about their trading. So what makes you so special?

When people talk about low risk entries they usually mean they look for a short stop with a large profit potential. NickB’s fine method doesn’t fall into this category as his trades are approximately 1:1 risk to reward. Just thought I’d clarify that one :cool:

That gave me a good laught - nicely said akeakamai.

Best Regards,
Matt Jones .