A new forex trader and Demo trader

My name is Anthony, I am 28 years of age.
I’m a Ghanaian and would like to make friends across the globe. I really love technology and would love to be my own boss with my own office at my home.
The first time I came across the word ‘FOREX’ was September 2018 when I was searching for ‘how to make money online’ and I became so desperate to learn it then I started it but after a month of watching videos on YouTube and reading ebooks on Google, I gave up because it was so complex.
April 2019 I started reading ebooks, watching videos on YouTube and demo trading, I gave up again after 16weeks. August 2020, I tried live trading with $10 and lost it. I tried $20 and lost that too, November,I go again with $25 and I lost it.
My wishes and prayers are that, 2021 shouldn’t disappoint me. My dream is to become a Professional Trader, to be financially free, to be my own boss and help newbies achieve their dreams.

Well, you haven’t had a very good start, have you? Better stay here and learn how to trade forex properly.

I suggest you write a plan detailing where you are now and where you want to be in a few years time and how you’re going to achieve that. It will take that long,if not longer, so be prepared for damn hard work.

To simplify how to not lose your money learn to control risk and money management, and be able to control your emotions, is key to success. Most newbies cannot control either and soon fall by the wayside.

Open a demo account first to practice and experiment, not a live account. IMO, you’ll need at least $1,000 to stand a chance of avoiding a big chunk wipe out when you have a losing trade run - which is the norm, everybody suffers from that…

Best of luck.

Broker is the most important thing in the forex market. many traders lose their money because of choosing a wrong broker.So, be careful when you are choosing a broker for you.

Leverage is a kind of borrowed money. So. you should be very careful when you are using that borrowed money. If you don’t have proper knowledge and experience you should use low leverage.

To be brutal it is very difficult to practice proper risk management with $10-$20 accounts.

Thanks for your response, I appreciate it.

1 Like

Thank my sister. I will do my best.

Ok, but please which broker would you recommend for me?
I use Eness trade, it is a safe broker?

I really appreciate it, Sir!
I will follow your advice, thank you so much.