A new member from Nigeria

Hi I am perlla I am new to this forum, I would like to know how I can tour this platform and make the best out of it because forex trading is a bit complex but I beleive with the help of you guys I know I would be much better and grab the knowledge faster thanks.

1 Like

Hi Perlla, welcome to bp. You can start with the school of pips here if you haven’t done that yet. :blush:

Aww. :blush: That’s great. :smiley: I hope that I could also help you somehow in the future. :sweat_smile: Welcome welcoooome. :smiley:

Thanks I would like to network with you beyond this platforms.

Thanks…I will also like to network with you beyond this platform

1 Like

Hi @perlla! Welcome to BabyPips.com! Have you explored our School of Pipsology? Here’s a link to get you started: Learn Forex Trading at School of Pipsology - BabyPips.com

If you’d like to challenge yourself, you can also take one of our forex quizzes here: Fun Trading Quizzes - BabyPips.com

Or if you’d like to read more trading stories from our forum members, you can check out this sub forum: Member Spotlight - BabyPips.com Forex Trading Forum

Good luck on your trading journey and we hope to see more of you here!

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Good luck on your trading journey. :blush:

1 Like