A Newbie From Zambia

Hi my name is Benjamin I’m from Zambia and i am new here I was recently introduced to forex trading I never knew anything about it a colleague just showed me about trading FX three weeks ago I enrolled with the school of pipsology am enjoying it and I want to start trading in one years time.
My reason for trading is to become financially independent, learn a forex trading skill and try to reach my goals and make a better way for my family.
Am so happy to join this platform it’s very educative .
On my journey to make this a life career.

2 Likes

Hi Benjamin. Glad to have you join us. :+1:

1 Like

hello Benijamin , welcome to this forum , nice name you have , by the way feel free to ask any kind of question you need to answer, its a most friendly community we have , happy trading.

1 Like

lots of traders especially the beginners come from Zambia in this community
, hope you will enjoy everything.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the warm welcome to this lovely family of wonderful people, and am happy to know that they are lot of beginners from my country too.

mostly welcome in here. just be active in beginner section and always try to learn from current trading. its the best source to become knowledgeable.

1 Like

Thanks you so much I will do as you have advised. I really want to tap knowledge from the knowledge tanks that are on this forum.

welcome to Baby pips forum. good luck and happy trading. don’t try to learn Forex within very short time.

1 Like

Thanks Ashan kikikiki I won’t I will be very patient I want it to be a skill for a life time. I will try by all means to overcome the temptation to get into trading prematurely.
Thanks again for this rich advise.

All the best Benjamin on making Forex Trading your career!