A picture is worth

Fabulous! — Thanks!

thank you its really nice and interesting pictures, thanks to share with us and enjoy every body

Imust be living under a rock! I never even knew we had a melting pot section. Anyway great thread. I was totally looking for something different and I came across this and I went through it all. All I can say is most of you guys are much smarter than me! I can never understand all that quantum physics stuff. I only wonder how long our government has been able to time travel now lol! I remember seeing an old old movie with someone talking on a cell phone in the back ground. I thought it was funny.

Anyway I will contribute a pic. This is my next car :smiley: maybe :wink:

Flickriver is known of having photos of all types. If you guys are interested visit the site on your free time and check it out.

PS

Flickriver is a site with pictures from flickr put into a batch.

A womans mind…

I just stared at that for almost 20 min and I still dont get it LOL. good one sweetpip. :slight_smile:

All I can see is the flashing NO sign LOL

A woman’s mind. I get it. Total chaos and confusion and none of it makes any sense.

just kiddin Sweet! :stuck_out_tongue:

A view of Saturn’s rings nearly edge on. The large moon Titan in the background (half the size of Earth), the smaller moon Dione in the foreground, the very small moon Pandora to the right of the rings and hard to see but the small rock of a moon Pan in the dark ring gap on the left.

It’s time for the mayors of America’s large cities to put an end to

The Obama/Acorn Riff-Raff Sit-ins

These people may represent 99% of Obama’s “base”,

but they don’t represent America.

We are 99% of Obama’s base, and we have finally figured out what our demands are:

WE DEMAND
FREE LUNCHES
FREE RIDES
AND
FREE STUFF

Oh don’t be so critical. There are people out there with legitimate claims; People that are really hurting. To just dismiss these guys is foolish.

Know don’t get me wrong, not ALL of them are out there for the right reasons, but that doesn’t mean ya just dismiss 'em all.

My 2 pips.

This is a thread for posting pics, not for debating. Capish?

Gotcha.

This picture made me laugh so hard hahahaha

Yeah, Erick Cartmann wanted to brinn Khutulu into our dimension to kill Justin Biebef and erradicate al the evil.of the world.

this is what happens when you spend enough time on Baby Pips to get 1000 posts !!

Hey ya finally made it…welcome to the club! :slight_smile: …wait’ll ya make it to 2000+ posts…lol

cool! Now you get the secret decoder ring!