A profitable opportunity

Would anyone like to learn an easy to understand, profitable Forex strategy?

I’m originally from the UK, now living in Portugal. My partner and I moved here for a simpler life, she still works in England whilst I’m (attempting) to build a house and looking after our many animals. I’ve never been out of work and was looking for a way to earn an income in a foreign country. Eventually I came across Forex and decided to see what it was all about.

I was concerned about the numbers though, it was disheartening to read that 95% of traders lose money. I decided that if I too read the same material then I would probably be among that number… So I didn’t. Instead I spent about ten months on a demo account to find and perfect a profitable method. I’ve been trading live now for three months and have doubled my original capital. My system was not perfect initially, I had a downdraw of 70% which I’ve now addressed through better money management.

Why would I share this? … Why not?
What’s in it for me? … Nothing, unless you’d like to help put a room on my house with your winnings.

It’s a genuine offer but I obviously can’t teach everyone as I haven’t got unlimited time.

Tony.

2 Likes

I’m sure you may have good intentions, but all of us here have our tin foils hat on when it comes to these sort of things considering how many scams there are out there. The best course of action is for you to open a thread in the “Trading Systems” forum in which you go through your strategy, and then begin posting trade examples.

2 Likes

Hi giovannicali, thanks for your response. I purposely didn’t put a post on detailing my strategy.

Absolutely agree - anyone “With nothing to gain” except credibility - would do exactly that, before claiming to be “successful” and looking for “Trainees” :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Then I hope you understand this is going to raise red flags. Why not open a thread?

Hi falstaff, I need neither credibility not trainees. Aren’t we here to help people?

It may be alien to you to give something away and I can therefore understand your suspicion but that’s not my problem.

I really try to avoid negativity and if it raises red flags then people can and should walk on by.

IF you were really “Giving something away” - why not post for all to see instead of this drive for secrecy ?

Who knows, there are some experienced people here, who really do care about the “Newbies” and could probably help to improve your strategy, if indeed it turned out to have some merit.

As for “Walking on by” - that is NOT the way we deal with potentially dangerous posters here !

Falstaff, thanks again for your reply.
Your dramatic use of language is entertaining, not to mention the sheer quantity of inverted commas.

I have no drive for serecy and as for being dangerous, what has anyone got to lose?

Hopefully we will never find that out !

Then why not tell us about your “system” - instead of the mystery ?

It is free -& you are wanting to “Give it away”

Go ahead - post it ! :sunglasses:

Calm down falstaff, do I take it that you’re out?

Do we take it that you are one of those who insists on having the last word, however trivial ?

Post it ! !

Hello @Barrigan

Welcome to the BabyPips community. It’s great to have another trader who wants to share their knowledge and successful trading strategy with us.

We understand that you only want to reach out to chosen members to share your strategy with them. However, by posting an introduction about it in a public forum, there’s a certain expectation that you will be posting the strategy here. You could share your trading strategy with the rest of the community through our Trading Discussions category. I’m sure that other members would appreciate it too (as @giovannicali and @Falstaff have pointed out).

Also a reminder, by asking members to go off site to teach your strategy, it will be considered as a violation of our Forum Rules as Solicitation. If you’re not yet familiar with our Community Guidelines, we suggest you go over it.

The percentage of profitable traders vs. non-profitable ones is really something we all want to change. Successful trading systems on our forums will give new traders (and even experienced traders) a better chance at succeeding.

Again, thank you for wanting to share your successful trading strategy to us. We’re looking forward to reading all about it soon. :slight_smile:

Thanks,

Pipzilla :coffee:

7 Likes

I really do try not to be rude but the reason I decided not to post it is that people like your good self are always ready to shoot others down without cause. My offer is a simple one but because of the tone of your answers the thread will possibly be removed and someone will miss an opportunity and that is a shame.

Unlike some I am happy to actually share a strategy.

My last comment was not directed at pipzilla.

Thanks for the reply pipzilla. Teaching someone through an open forum would be impossible, I won’t be posting my technique because of the negativity of people who pretend to know things and detract from the actual content. My offer to mentor someone is genuine but it really is no loss to me if that doesn’t happen.