A year in, here are my results

Been a year in trading already, hard to believe. And here are the big results…

Oh there aren’t any. Actually I continue to lose at everything I do. How demoralizing.

Dont let that get you down. If you keep at it and dont give up you’ll succeed. I wish you the best of luck.

How can you fail if you keep trying? Keep at it!

same question i have , when anyone keep continue at anything , no way to fail. difficult to believe

1 Like

Not gonna lie, I cackled for a moment but then I checked your other thread road to ruin and I remember I was in the same situation back then. It is okay, it is not easy. But stay positive and learn more and at some point, you will realize that you have reach the better level than before, that’s when failure is pushing you high.

I’m not sure a year is long enough. I’ve been doing it just over two years and still consider myself a beginner. Keep going, it’s probably better you don’t have anything to show after a year so that you don’t have any false hopes, and it will help you proceed with better money management and discipline. Good luck.

Don’t beat yourself down, buddy.

It happens to the best of us.

@trolloc63 sincerely if your doing the planning and whatsoever…your the best and in no mean time many shall get to know you just of your trading skills.

any trading plan can be useless if there is no real money management. so we should emphasis on our MM.

1 Like

What is happening? Let us know, don’t fall down, we’ve all experienced fall.