About the Bitcoin Talk and Cryptocurrencies category

Not happening anytime soon I think.

btc to still go to 20k? this year?!

I guess, it might cross 15k mark but not $20k this year.

Btc market is high. While the market has been very explosive as of late, sooner or later we run out of momentum. Once we do, that could be a nice buying opportunity on a drift lower.

XRP is bound to increase during this phase, as there are a lot of advancements in their pipeline, which involves a lot of partnerships. Ripple has already got most of the leading financial institutions in its pocket, it might explore other domains. This might lead to a high rate of adoption. By 2023, XRP might reach somewhere around $3. This will be a breakthrough for Ripple

If bitcoin broke final frontier of 16200 – chances of which are now more then 65% …it will go parabola … hope on the rocket ship.

BTC has been the most volatile instrument lately. I think it will reach $20,000 level.

Yes for sure it will, $BTC breaks 19K this morning, what amazing BTCUSD trading days are on. Super happy.

Is BTC travelling like 2017? i think it will cross the 20k mark this year, i am holding my BTC positions in the hopes of another upward trend, how is everyone else dealing with it?

1 Like

It crossed the $19k before it dropped back to $18k. What are the possibilities of crossing the $20k mark?

$BTC Bitcoin needs to close above $18,911 for the bulls to regain control over the bears. And if we close below $16,218 then it’d truly be stiff drink time for the bulls!

#Ethereum #bulls have to overcome the $600 and $620 hurdle, for the #bullish trend to remain intact

I think now there is no point in investing in bitcoin, it is already at its peak

Bitcoin even though it’s not the very first currency out there, it certainly is the most popular and successful as of now

Haha i actually don’t know what’s worse and what’s better. Charlie Munger at tesla on $1 trillion or BTC at $50k

Bitcoin is developing like any cryptocurrency, I am sure that the future is behind the crypto

Yes, Bitcoin is the future. We can’t regret that bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that performed amazingly in the past many years and makes it consistent in the market.

As cryptocurrency is such a global phenomenon at the moment, I believe it does have a future. That said, it’s worth investing in it. This industry is constantly evolving, and that’s why it’s essential to have few strategies in hand.

1 Like

Wow, I must have learned a lot of new information about bitcoin from this forum. I didn’t know that the recent bitcoin rally has certainly renewed faith in the crypto market, and many analysts are saying it is the beginnings of the next bull run. I usually find the latest bitcoin information at https://coinrivet.com/ and everything related. I like that with their help, I can develop my knowledge about bitcoin and understand it much better because that’s the only reason I bought bitcoin. I hope I can buy a lot more bitcoins and find people who will share my opinion in the future.

A cryptocurrency is a digital form of money, built on blockchain technology which only exist online. Cryptocurrencies use to protect transaction and authenticate by secretly. bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency to yield efficiently short-term profit.