About the goal of Chante

Hello Everyone ! My name is Chantè Harmon. I am from South Carolina. I do not have any trading experience what do ever ! I am here because I want to learn more about Forex and become financially stable . I would like to get out of debt, also learn a useful skill that I can never forget. I’m joining now because I really have been thinking lately that I hate my 10 hour factory job. I want to work for myself and become my own BOSS ! My goal is to have a stable foundation for me and my family!

1 Like

Hi Chante,
Welcome to the forum. Hit the magnifying glass to the top right of your screen and look for “don’t quit the day job”. You will find 50 or so articles that may help you form the right approach to Forex. This is not something that can replace your income from a boring factory job easily, and get you out of debt. The proper advice about Forex is to only risk money that you can afford to lose. If you are in debt (I mean, debt without any assets to show for the debt), it is most likely that trading Forex to make quick wins will keep you in the poor house far longer than you want to be there. It may be far easier to get yourself in a more pleasant place if you do some analysis on why you got in debt in the first place. To really get out of that rut you have to ask yourself “can I change my own behaviour without taking on extra risk to get out of my debt-ridden life”. I used to mentor on a topic called “how much is enough” until I realized that about only 1 out of 10 were capable of being helped. I am told that the Jewish community have a rule about spending - to only spend 90% of what you earn, and save the rest for investments. If I had only managed to do that in my first 10 years of working, invested it in gold or silver and maintained that fund untouched, it would now be worth about $2M. Alas, I did not. When you are young, it is good to listen, but not good to change tack every few months. Anything pursued long term will result in success. Forex is not just for Christmas, it is for life.

1 Like

Well said mate, exactly my stance on the subject, these type of posts frighten me, its as if someone has found the holy grail to there personal issues, whether its career, debt, making mountains of money.