About to lose £200 in my first trade

oh alright i see, this makes perfect sense now.

Why did you pick this signal service in the first place? Did they give you a guarantee or something? Recommended by a friend?

Did you consider demo trading the signal first?

If I’ve learned anything about trading, it’s never trade what you’re aren’t willing to lose. If you need the money for something more important, DON’T TRADE.

Second thing, learn risk management and position sizing. Understanding those before placing your next trade.

2 Likes

I’ve been it in the almost 2 years but 90% of the time i was studying for college/university. Every time i saw their results, it was always good like 70% success rate each week. However, after coming back to it after a long time, I didn’t realise that they changed managements. The person who was doing the signals before had gone silent and someone else was giving them out in the group instead.

The author is advised to really analyze the situation and try to work further! Without loss, there are no results!

1 Like

I agree with all the points made by forexforexforex. I have similar reservations about signals.

1 Like

We have been thru all, their are some Great Trading Books out there to read or listen to Trading In Zone is the Best. It’s never too late to recover from your mistakes. I got caught up Scalping earlier this year and went from almost $11,000 in my account to $650. WOW !!! at least I am on (Prozac)

Went back to what works for me split my account 3 ways and I am Good. Luckly I have a Good Broker trade 1:500 Leverage.

I did Stop trading Live after Blowing my Account and just did Demo’s this is a Demo I had going as I went Live . It’s never too late.

Two WEEKS PROFIT .01 nleverage no stop loss used

Each brokeris different and leverage varies !

TabiusLee
Demo for My Proof Profit Strategy
1:1200 Leverage Live Account

1 Like

You need to use risk management.

How big your account size?

Use 1-2% of your account max.

Learn to trade yourself, don’t use signal providers…

1 Like

You don’t have to give up. This is just the first stage of trading, and all traders have lost their primary investment, and it is normal. No trader is not mad or worried about his early failures. The main thing for you is to analyze the situation correctly, calm down, and continue moving in the direction of trading. I am sure that with the right approach and training, you will soon begin to earn.

Understandable, just finished taking my month long break and i am ready to return to trading. I will heavily be focusing on the education aspect of trading and will work on using a demo account till i find a suitable strategy for myself. I have left the signal team i was with and decided to go independent.

1 Like

Read my last post in My Proof Profit Strategy. I took 400 pips today. I did end up combining my accounts again… I open up all the minor and major pairs trending Weekly/Daily chart. I go with the Trend at the time. I wait a few days and then start closing a few pairs and re-opening a pairs watching the lower time frames( Reversals).

I usually have a drawdown but not big and NEVER close all profit

TabiusLee
My Proof Profit Strategy

P.S.

I did something stupid myself this week and broke one of rules with index’s
My Strategy is Golden just be patient and look Straight AHEAD

1 Like

The first thing I will come to is that no one can be a successful trader by buying signals. You can never be profitable by trading if you do not rely on you. First, you try to build confidence in yourself then you start doing a lot of research on trading. There are different types of websites where you can learn how to trade. There will be many problems in trading life. You have to ignore these problems and move forward. And always try to trade by following money management.

2 Likes

Trading is for you! In my case, I failed for 5 years consecutively. Now I am getting it right.

Hi Forexeguru Why would you send a message Hey You with a link to Free Forex Telegram Signal’s.
I posted above made 400 pips day before and 300 today without signals. You need to LEARN forex yourself or STOP spamming OTHERS your SERVICE !!!

TabiusLee
MY PROOF PROFIT STRATEGY

1 Like

How long were they maintaining this 70% win rate? For months? That’s pretty impressive. But you’re saying that stopped, when management changed? Did they share any details about their strategy that was producing the signals?

Very sad. I can just suggest you that please don’t loose you hope. Try to recover that lose by making a strategy.

Always demo first…even from a signal company(by the way 99.99% of them are crap)

It’s quite difficult to make consistent profit by following signals. You have to learn how to read the market and how to make your mind calm and composed. Trading is the combination of a good system and a good psychology.