Academy of Financial Trading

Where is the free school?
I also heard that Snap Academy Singapore implement some free school for us.

But maybe we have to be there to get it?

Have u ever go to their web?

Thanks mate
I will look into it

Are you a trader?

have you entered into forex courses?

This is the key point when it comes to trainers and traders. So many traders, wishing to appear experienced, successful and shrewd, brand all trainers as scam artists because they’re making money from training.

But in reality - welcome to capitalism. If you have an asset which you can sell in a low-risk high-profit business venture, why wouldn’t you? It does not automatically mean you can’t do what you teach.

And while its true anyone could assemble all that knowledge for free from public domain sources, not everyone wants to spend that effort and time and incur that level of delay. Obviously, we could all buy our groceries at 20 different shops, we could even grow our own fruit and veg and catch our own fish and raise our own chickens for meat - but most of us don’t, we go to the supermarket.

The real scam artists are the trainers who teach methods that have been proven to be impractical - but I’d like to hear what these are, I haven’t found them yet.

A real irony is that so frequently, the most vehement critics of trainers will never divulge how they trade…

Its right here
https://www.babypips.com/learn/

Exactly; that’s the reality; unfortunately fake peoples are very good at marketing.

I’m just a beginner trader. Just started a year ago. And now can make daily profit decently.

Hi elliot. I just registered with Snap Academy. It’s pretty decent academy though.

Hi Eddie,

Thanks for the info!~

Hi,

I checked just now. They have a real event. WOnder if they are real? Snap Academy?

https://snapacademy.sg/master-the-foundation-to-trading-success-indonesia/

But I dont think if Snap Academy is scam tho

Never heard the name. Though I am not so expert here, I spent sufficient time in forex market. From my own opinion, it may be better not to go with some specific company until you are sure that the company you are trying to use is credible and experienced. Yes, till then you may take help from other sites like Babypips school is one the best options for learning.

The fact that they are handing out certificates that are recognised by noone but themselves doesn’t ring an alarm bells?

Woooa that was cool!

i just tried to learn how to cut loss!

Really?
So the certificate doesn’t mean anything?

They are legit and have branch offices in many countries. Have u check on them before commenting?

Instead of questioning me, you should be asking them questions.
Which professional bodies recognise the certificates they are giving out?
What qualifications have they, as a company and as individuals, got to train others?
If they are so good, why aren’t they millionaire traders instead of teachers?
How many years have they been training as a company?

Alternatively, you can always enrol with them yourself and tell us your experiences

Namaste

Exactly!

So, where i can learn trading with Structured curriculum?

Right here on the free babypips school