According to eToro, males with little to no investment experience dominate the crypto market

Traders with little to no investment experience represent a stunning 81.96%. A paltry 7.38% of the data set identify as having advanced investment experience. Male investors dwarf female investors, 91.5% to 8.5%.

The data also reveals that the majority of investors, roughly 30%, are out of the job market (i.e. students, retirees, the unemployed). Of the professional workers, nearly an equal percentage are in sales and marketing versus computer and IT services, at 15.05 and 14.49% respectively. People working in the finance sector represent 8.48%.

Also: XRP FTW!

Nothing new here. he-he
Just a bunch of guys looking to ride the hype train and make a fortune quickly. :smiley:
(myself included).
HODL

You ever wonder why not many females go for these things? :thinking:

No idea. They are wired differently than the primitive male brains, perhaps?
Or they’re just not that vocal about it? Let’s face it - males tend to be the ones that brag about becoming a milionare without effort. Women, in general, don’t. They just stay silent until it’s a fact.

True. Can’t imagine women screaming lambos and to the moon at parties. Ha.

It’s hardly surprising that people with little or no knowledge are “Trading” Cryptos" :slight_smile:

As to the proportion of women, I don’t quite know what point the article is trying to make, but here’s another ;

“…
BrokerNotes, conducted a survey and published a report called “The Modern Trader” which shows that 1 in 10 online traders in the UK are female. It also revealed that women have certain preferences. Compared to men, they prefer using an online broker that offers binary options, social trading or spread betting. They are also more inclined to trade commodities and stocks and less forex,…”

https://www.quora.com/How-many-women-are-Forex-traders

SO I’m not sure why the proportions being roughly similar, that is anything remarkable. :wink: