Account creation

Please I have been trading with demo for a year now I want to open a cent account what broker should I use?

Hellooo! :blush: Hmm. :thinking: Since you’ve been on demo for a year already, it’s usually a good choice to go live with the broker you’ve used for demo. If you don’t mind, what broker are you using? :blush:

But if I’d have to recommend, I’d say go for ones like Oanda, FXCM or Forex.com. :blush:

I agree. Familiarity with the platform and its features can give you a smoother start in live trading. But it’s possible that the broker he’s using for demo trading might not offer cent account?

When selecting a broker for a cent account, it’s essential to choose a reputable and regulated broker that offers competitive trading conditions and robust customer support. Some brokers that offer cent accounts include:

1. Tickmill
    2.HFM
  2. Exness

If you have already traded on a demo account for a year and still looking for a cent account, maybe you are not confident enough yet.
Perhaps practice a little more on demo accounts… Hone your skills
Just my opinion… All the best.

The demo account is specific, it does not reflect fear for your money. Maybe this worries the author. It is better to open an account with a small amount and try trading to check how the trading strategy works and whether the trading conditions of the brokers are suitable. Brokers with low spreads and instant execution are, for example, exness, fxopen, fm. But I repeat that need to open for a small amount (100-300USD)

1 Like

Well, actually, it’s best to continue with the one you used for your demo trading. You can check if your current broker offers cent accounts.

… as long as that one happens to be a properly regulated broker (which you need to check VERY carefully, and verify independently, before sending money, there, obviously!! :wink: ).

1 Like

Actually, choosing the best broker is a personal choice and should be based on individual needs and research. However, I do believe that starting small is a smart way to test any broker before going all in.

1 Like

Well, if you’re thinking of switching brokers, it’s better to start with a small amount before going big. You can test how well the new one fits your trading style without risking too much.

Nobody can argue with that, for sure! :sunglasses:

And I hope and trust nobody will argue, either, with the principle of never sending any money to a broker that isn’t properly regulated! :sweat_smile:

Nobody wants to be this guy. :stuck_out_tongue:

Or this one. :stuck_out_tongue:

I agree with you. Choosing a broker is very individual. Much still depends on the trading strategy and you need to try trading conditions on a small amount. Check: spreads, commissions, execution, withdrawal and deposit of funds. But advice is also important. All the brokers recommended here are very reputable.

1 Like

This is totally wrong, appalling advice and completely crazy.

Some of them are out-and-out crooks and blatant liars with staggeringly long histories of multi-million fines from multiple different regulators, others are less overtly dishonest but still provide horrifically bad services to retail traders.

Posts like yours make me despair for the forum, its members and its future members.

You couldn’t be more wrong if you tried.

I know you’re probably a bot, not a human, and I’ve reported more than 30 of your posts over the couple of months that I’ve been an active member here (though only 3 or 4 of them have ever been deleted by the moderators), because almost none of them has any value at all, and even Pipstradamus himself openly admits that the forum has a problem with no-value posts (and sometimes admits openly that it has a problem with bots, too, though he claims to be working on that), but the post above is such harmful nonsense that it would be wrong not to say so.

Totally agree! Starting small to test things like spreads and withdrawals is key.

1 Like

Yes, it’s not a problem to create an account, the problem is to choose convenient trading conditions so that the strategy works and there are no problems with withdrawing funds.

1 Like

Completely agree :ok_hand: