Active group for share about Forex

Hi I am a beginner in trading. I read some books and videos on youtube but that’s not enough I need some help someone to share my experiences and help me too.Thx

Hello pierremma29

The best help you’ll ever get in this business is the FIRST HAND experience and knowledge gained that ONLY comes from YEARS of playing the game and learning from your losses.

You have to play, lose, learn, adjust and evolve as a trader… over and over again for many years. The profit will eventualy overtake the losses.

Good luck :slight_smile:

Thank you for your answer .I’m interested in scalping I wonder is a good choice as I start.

I think it depends on the trader. The only way to find out for sure is to jump in and see if scalping fits you.

If scalping doesnt work out for you, try using longer time frames and learn as much as possible about price action, candles and s/r levels.

i have been trading for about 5 years and scalping the 5 min when i first started, i have changed to the 30 min, 4 hr and daily i only use 5,20,50,200 moving avg and MACD. scalping sounds great and some people can do it, but you will have to live in front of your computer. getting in and out with a profit at such short time frames takes alot of experience, i keep a demo account open all the time and when im not sure but want to see what happens, it comes in handy, oh yes and find the right time of day for yourself, I’m on EST and i do most of my trading during overlap from JPY and EUR, people are going to disagree with me but this is what i do and I’m only responsible to myself, good luck and don’t give up

oh yea and don’t buy anything people are trying to sell you, you cant buy experience, you will get email after email about new system that will make you rich in a week, it’s all bullshit, everything you need to find out you can find by looking around on the net

At the beginning, I wrote everywhere to find help from those who answered me, just presenting their product to me. Thank you for taking the trouble to respond with sincerity. For now I read books, articles on trading. But there is so much to learn I do not know if I am on the right track. For example, the figures chartiste the candlestick … For the scalping j uses the timeframes 1, 5 and 15 mnt with the indicators ichimoku rsi and the stochastic. If you have an idea of this strategy the tips are welcome.Thx

when i first started i bought a couple of programs and got a mentor that charged me a boatload for virtually nothing, 90% are a complete waste of money, the most useful information i have gotten from was this site, Forex Factory, i have there calendar up constantly, and a site called Forex Early Warning, mark charges for his signals but he has alot of good information for free. Take everything you read in the forums with a grain of salt, most of those people have little more experience than you, SOME dont they are worth following but you will figure it out, dont enter a trade on a forum comment, mostly you can lose alot of money trying to catch a top or bottom and not watching the news, one of the feds can be off in in some country having tea, make a comment and the dollar will drop 100 pips

1 Like

Watch the news, trade with the trend, keep track of your winning and losing trades and use money management, if you margin out your trading is over

1 Like

Thx a lot i will do my best

use a longer time frame to check the trend, if the pair has been going down in the 1 or 4 hr you can scalp all you want in the 1 and 5 and never know you are going the wrong direction, and try one of your charts with only the MACD, i know everybody uses it but alot of trading is crowd mentality, just watch the crosses and what the candles do, see ya good luck

1 Like

Thank you I take note, before starting to do anything I always check the trend of the weekly until 1 minute with ichimoku especially from kumo ,the laging span and the kinjun.For the news if I do scalping before and after how long I do not have to trade?

i cant really answer that, i dont trade the news, i watch it and check my stops, but i dont trade the non farm payroll at all, i have been told to wait at least 5 min, but i have seen it reverse quickly