Adia From Nigeria

I am super excited to be here, Adia is my name and from Nigeria in Africa. There are so many ill in my society largely due to poverty and bad governance. These ills i want to remedy to the best of my ability using the medium of Forex being a legitimate mean.

Although i am about two months in this Forex enterprise, i will put in quality time to understand it so as to achieve my target of creating a better society for people around me.

I want to be a student always as far as forex is concern so as to improve continually with your assistance and encouragement.

Once again am super super excited to be here!

2 Likes

Hi Adiaaa! :blush: Wow. :slight_smile: I think that’s pretty great of you to wanna help your society. :slight_smile: I hope you get closer and closer to that goal. Surely won’t be easy, but good luck! :smiley: I’ll always be cheering for you! :blush: Oh! And welcooome!

1 Like

Hi Adia! Welcome to babypips! Bless your heart for wanting to help those who are in need. I hope you’ll be a successful forex trader. Just keep on learning! Good luck and see you around!

1 Like

welcome Adia in this community , just keep learning with regular practice , and be a successful trader within minimum time.

1 Like

Welcome to bp Adia. That’s a really noble goal. Good luck on your trading journey. :blush:

1 Like

I can see that you have been on Forex for couple of years now. I will love it if you can share challenges you faced at your beginning stages.

Hello Adia, Can we link up, I am also in Nigeria

Hi Adia, I’m also from Nigeria and it’s nice to have someone of like mind on this platform.

I sincerely thank everyone on this forum for their views that has helped to guide me thus far in my forex voyage. I am getting better!

Hello Adia! Welcome aboard! You`ve picked an awesome community to get some knowledge from.

Have you been demo trading for your two months experience?

Do you want to be a trader with a technical strategy? Or with fundamental strategy?

@DianaQuant, on my forex voyage so far. I started on demo, then moved on to a live account but got wiped out. returned back to demo did some adjustment on my strategy now back on live account.

For now I trade with technical strategy, but will like to have a fundamental strategy as well because the fundamentals most a time disrupt my technical strategy.

Thanks for your concern towards my development as a forex trader.

Hi, am Mujahid also from Nigeria with the same view like yours am into forex market for about 1 to 2years faced a lot of challenges but when I joined this community I learned a lot and still learning and willing to share ideas with you and any other if available.
Thank you.