Advice on trading 1min charts

Hello All,

New to Babypips so here goes I am new to forex and trading any market for that matter but I like the 1min trading style does anyone trade this way and if so what methods are suited for this style any recommendation would help thanks all:)

Hi there, welcome to this so cool site my friend. As I see you’re working on a scalper trading method. I work with 15M combined with the 4H time frames. But for you I highly recommend to work with indicators, like the MACD, WIlliam’s Percent Range, Bollinger Bands, Stochastic Oscillator, Envelopes and the Fibonacci. I think those are some good ones to start. Hope I served you well hahahahahaha bye now.

while the one minute is fun and games and keeps the heart beating strongly and is a timeframe i live in for hours and hours, you would either have to have the largest rabbits foot in the world, have been born a forex “natural” or be twice blessed to survive very long.

the longer timeframes are definitely more suitable for one who identifies themselves as a newbie, as you can pretty easily identify trend and price direction once you learn how to do that, which is becoming extremely difficult for even experts in a volitile market such as we have now (the old “rules” are not being followed), it exists to remove you from your money very quickly.

Its kinda sophmoric of you to think you can step into the hardest slugfest in the world with an instruction manual in one hand and a small account in the other and take on the best traders in the world ---- rather think of how you will look broken and bleeding, lying on the arena floor as the pros step over your body, only stopping to remove your now empty wallet !

Over more years than i wish to divulge, I have watched you bright eyed and bushy tailed youngsters open that door, step into the arena, take one look at what faces you and testosterone laden, think youre the equal of the “newbie eating monsters” that live within.

Its song and fable that describes the brave knight, going forward to slay the fearsome dragon and win the princesses love and affections (LOVE them affections !) but its SONG AND FABLE.

now you have the choice laddie — LEARN and gain experience and then try your hand at a demo and go forth in search of prior stated dragon, or give it up here if you think you dont need to do what all others MUST do.

It aint hard, just learning — of course, you may just be twice blessed or own the largest rabbits foot in the world.

Talk to us in a year about your exploits !

enjoy and trade well

DUTCH UNCLE mp

[B][I]Within the great hall at Elfinore stands a wondrous coffer, precisely four cubits square and securely latched against the outside world. Inside that repository, shut away from impertinent eyes, abides many an intriquing trading secret garnered from around the world and over the ages !

As a child, i used to watch from the darkness as the secrets were debated and annotated by the elders. No one there held a single thought of my presence – BUT I KNOW WHERE THEY HID THE KEY !! [/I][/B]