Advice regarding demo account

Hello to all,
Having finished the preschool, and the second grade of the elementary school, I thought wise to start a demo account to practice drawing trend lines and channels, support and resistence …
Is it wise to do so at this stage ? If yes, what platforms do you recommend for demo trading ? Thank you

1 Like

IMO, it is certainly wise to open a demo account to practice and experiment on which suits you. As for a platform it is another practice and experiment to play with. I would suggest you begin with trend trading, as range markets are difficult to manage.

I would suggest you google a regulated broker list that suits where you reside. I would also ensure the selected broker keeps client funds in a regulated bank away from their money.

Best of luck.

2 Likes

Try the search function. Several people have asked this question before.

1 Like

Hello! You’ve definitely made a great choice by starting with a demo account at this stage in your trading education. It’s fantastic how it can boost your confidence, allowing you to efficiently test your strategies. Choosing the right broker helped me significantly! It’s really important to choose one whose demo account has the same options and tools as their live account to ensure a smooth transition when you go live. Also, Be sure to explore various platforms to find the one that best suits your needs. Good luck!

1 Like

Starting a demo account is a wise move, actually. Also, for demo trading, platforms like MetaTrader 4 or 5 are highly recommended, as they have user-friendly interfaces and extensive analytical tools.

1 Like

Thank you all for your valuable input.

1 Like

Is metatrader supposed to be user-friendly? :scream_cat: