Affirmative Action or Actionable Race / Sex discrimination?

Affirmative action - could this leave employers / universities open to being sued ?

Boeing 737 There have been two crashes costing many lives.

It seems that there are faults in some of the planes, due to some wiring connections being left out. At this stage it is not clear whether that was by someone’s decision or through poor workmanship.

It also is the case that the software is defective and under certain circumstances, causes the computer to take over the aeroplane and crash it.

Both computer programming and electric / electronic Engineering are occupations which are traditionally occupied almost exclusively by white males.

A look at Boeing’s websites show a strong inclination to Social Engineering of it’s workforce by what appears to be discrimination on sexual and Race / colour ground Against white males.

I think if I were one of the relatives, I would be lookinng quite closely into the legality of such clear discrimination Against the section of people from whom the most expert in these fields emanates. The law itself at the moment seems far from clear that such discrimination is in fact legal.

Should big damages (Probably in Negligence) be awarded against Boeing as I feel they should, thenPerhaps Universities could be vulnerable to suits from parents and students who have been taught by Professors chosen in this way who could not be demonstrated to be the best available at the time of their employment !

Opinions please ?

[This thread comes out of considerations made in the research for my “Project 84” thread ]

Not exactly where I thought it might come from, but there are some signs of people beginning to say “Enough is enough”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zm2HPa8fWM

I add without comment another view from someone who perhaps has some similar concerns - She is just SO much better than I am at this stuff !

Just Bridges collapsing 1 day after - well please listen

This really does need to wake some people up !