Alberta traders, which broker do you trade with in 2018?

Blackmamba, i’m happy to hear you got your withdrawal. This is complicated because I’ve yet to withdraw on Hugosway and seeing this now is quite disheartening. I feel we are running out of decent brokerages for Albertans. I feel your struggles. Thanks for updating this forum with your experience.

I’ll let you guys know which transfer works for me when i issue a withdrawal.

Thanks

1 Like

Hello Everyone,

Update on Alberta Brokers:

I’m still trading with Hugosway at this time of writing even with their new deposit and withdrawal methods changed to from wire transfer to BTC methods (Annoying as ■■■■).

I did a bit of research today and made a list of potential brokers that may work today with Albertans. Please reply if you’ve have had a bad experience with any of these brokers and if deposits/withdrawals worked out and method of deposit/withdrawal:

Global Prime (Most likely new broker that I will sign up with after more research)
Darwinex
Tickmill
FOREX
Cash Back Forex
Tradersway
Black Bull Forex

Cheers

~ FxEJ

1 Like

I just went through the course here plus many hours scouring through youtube videos and playing around on MT5 for the last 2 months to find this out :frowning:

I live in Edmonton and dont feel like moving but I am tempted. The idea of dealing with someone unregulated scares me. I wonder if qualifying for a fundded account through Topstep or the like counts?

Have you looked at Tradeview Forex? I believe they accept Albertans and have Interac eTransfer too. I am just on a demo account with them, but I believe @FlorinFX is from AB and is trading on it. Check out this discussion.

I’ve been trading a Demo account with Tradeview Forex as well, their cTrader platform seems pretty good so far. I just got approved for a Live account with them so lets see how things go. I’ve also heard of Alberta traders using Fusion Markets x, has anyone had experience with them?

I like cTrader platform too, but wish it had better charting tools. Let me know how things go…Tradeview seems like a good option for us in AB. Still on demo for now but will likely transition to live in the next few months. Maybe i will check Fusion Markets X out too.

@FxEJb
May I know which group did you join? I’m currently using Vantage Fx. Deposit was really fast. I used my visa with no fee. I haven’t try withdrawing yet as I want to grow my account.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Hello Everyone!,

At this time of writing i’m only using Global Prime now as my broker!

Anyone have any other good brokers that accept Albertans ?

Stay safe and happy trading.

Anyone have any experience with fp markets?