All Brokers = SCAM

Well, instead, I just bring a solution to it :wink:

Thanks Clint! :slight_smile:

[B]I absolutely agree with this.[/B] :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Tess told me something some time ago - do your own research and do not be lazy.
That is the only way you develop as a strong trader.

Too much spoon feeding makes the poster giving the info tired and wears him out.
It also encourages the reader to be lazy. :frowning:

That is why I no longer tell people about brokers. :smiley:
You do your own research.
You make up your own mind.
You make your own choices.

a big thanks to Clint who made this thread full of valuable information :slight_smile:

Thanks Clint for the info. I guess iā€™ll try out FXCMā€™s demo for a while, then if everything goes well, iā€™ll get a live account with FXCM.

Clint,

Iā€™d just like to thank you again for answering all of my questions.

You gave me an excellent foundation on understanding brokers and how they operate.

Your posts are very much appreciated! Thanks a million!

Youā€™re welcome. Glad to help.

I come not here to argue if my broker ACM is good or bad, personally I am happy. If you take the effort to do [I]proper Due Diligence[/I] then you will find the one for you, they are all different, and with most of the big ones you can make moneyā€¦if you know how they work, and have good trading strategy.

I just want to tell those asking before about ECN amd MT4, ACM is about to bring it out as well. That is all. Good trading to all.

Are you kidding me?! Anyone speaking well of FXCM must be either trading a DEMO or working for them.

I will NEVER use them again for a few reasons. One is that the spikes that hit my stops and reversed to where I had predicted are incredible. Triggered trades before the trade was to be triggered - again a spike to the open-trade point then rapidly down to my stop. I had a lot of success with demo accounts and suddenly became - apparently - a lousy trader when I went real. I am talking about EVERY trade I made being hacked down and out.

I used FXCM MICRO and their spreads are very bogus. They advertise low spreads - but these spreads vary dramatically - even when trading is light.

If you need more than my virtually useless opinion just have a look at the charges that have been laid against FXCM at the NFA website.

nfa.futures.org/basicnet/Details.aspx?entityid=0308179&rn=Nhttp://www.nfa.futures.org/basicnet/CaseInfo.aspx?entityid=0308179&type=reg

Not saying it didnā€™t happen, but did you go and check price & charts with other brokers?

When I started there were a couple of weeks where I would have sworn I was being stop hunted and my broker was moving price just to hit my stops, what made it even more suspicious was I had just come off a winning streak. I found though that the other charts were almost identical. So, it was just that my stops were either too tight or in the same spot as all the other noobs.

Even if your broker isnā€™t stop hunting, larger sharks are. Large finanical institution CAN put enough pressure on price to make it move to where they assume a lot of retails traders stops are at. The tighter the stops the easier it is for them to do.

Most noobs calculate stops on what they want to lose, or if price falls below a trendline or something like that. Iā€™ve found the best is to use part of the daily range, as in nick Bā€™s trading strategy.

Clint is obviously an employee working for ACM!

they have tried doing the same thing on forexpeacearmy.com and got busted by the FPA administrator! they created several accounts and used them to diss anyone who dared say anything against ACM! read about it here:
A Brokerā€™s Fake Publicity Blitz in the FPAā€™s Forums - Forex Peace Army Forum
be very careful with this company and any other that uses fraudulous techniques to dupe customers!

by the way, the case agaisnt ACM is far from over, the justice are still questioning people in order to make a reliable decision.

BE VERY CAREFUL WHEN SENDING MONEY TO THEM, YOU MAY NOT GET IT BACK!

TruthSeekerā€¦seek the truth.

Who should we believe a complete forum newbie or a guy who has made many many valuable posts on a bunch of different subjects. Itā€™s a no brainer really. If you wouldā€™ve bothered to read a little further up the thread you would see that Clint doesnā€™t even use ACM as his broker.

So before you come storming in here making accusationsā€¦DO YOUR HOMEWORK!

The Truth isā€¦for those of you who might be seeking itā€¦that the above statement applies for ANY broker out there. And it may not be the brokers fault!

Mbtrading will be soon offering more beta accounts for live trading sometime Tuesday. they offered them around 2 weeks ago. they are getting very close to lifting the BETA label and going full blown live. i think they will sometime mid summer. I love it here. my scalpers do so much better now because of the spreads i get. and no worries about feed tampering and crazy spreads during the Asian session. the favorite of most scalpers, the eur/gbp is averaging 2 pips most of the time. i have even seen to about .2 pips sometimes!

Itā€™s important to remember that you need to choose your broker according to how you trade. For fact if you using an expert advisor, scalping strategy or any other profitable strategy you should avoid these ā€œmarket makersā€ at all costs. Make sure you choose a REAL STP or ECN broker to guarantee the best execution for your strategy.

There are many aspects to consider and to identify a market maker, check trading conditions, counter-party, stop levels and limits, crazy bonuses that donā€™t make sense, withdrawal limits, fixed spreads and more are all giveaways that the broker is a market maker.

I personally have been stung by more than one dealing desk broker, refused to pay me and causing me trading manipulations and have spoken to many traders with horrific storiesā€¦

I think that the dealing desk/market maker will not survive this ā€œtrader educationā€ and very soon, all brokers will be STP/ECN