All pair trades

Any reason why you trade NZD? Have to say I’m not a big fan of it since I got burned on it once

because it moves very similar to aud usd and i’m usually pretty good with aud usd. I have scored some big moves on nzd usd before, but lately iv just been trading the aud usd

AUD USD is having trouble breaking 0.72173 in its pullback, this could be where where we see the continuation downward to 71581- cross fingers

I cut the aud usd sell, because eur usd is looking bullish and also gbp aud is bearish so i went these before london opens
eur usd buy
nzd cad buy
aud nzd buy
gbp chf sell
gbp aud sell

put another sell on gbp chf it could go to 1.22474

comon! gbp chf crash!

usd chf is falling too, gbp chf and usd chf could crash together

gbp chf just turned into a buy, i closed my positions, still infront from yesterday, tomorrows another day

sold aud usd tp 0.72002

aud usd falling nicely, i’m confident it will hit my tp

i moved my tp to 0.71605 82 pips i stand to make, i think london is gonna crash aud usd

just took profit, it came down eventually :). will have to wait for the next set up

damn should of let profits ride, an old saying thats true sometimes

just bought usd jpy, should be able to snag 22 pips tp 116.149

usd jpy just switched to a sell so closed my buy and sold usd jpy tp 115.588, it hasn’t moved much so only 2 pip loss

usd jpy is where the money is today so which ever direction your taking good luck

phew lucky i switched to a sell, gotta be on your game with forex

take profit filled on usd jpy sell 33 pips woop woop. was a profitable week :slight_smile:
Looking to monday my analysis shows both gbp usd and usd jpy to be bearish monday, so that means gbp jpy should fall monday. I think i will just sell them individually sell gbp usd and usd jpy. I hope you picked up some pips if you followed me this week :slight_smile: feel free to comment

i think the smartest way to go here actually is stick with the daily trend and sell usd jpy again

Nice choice

thankyou , i post in this thread now

check it out thanks