(ALMOST) Perfect Swing Trading using Trendlines

The last three setups, all long.

The first is a losing trade, the other two are winning trades.

Good Day,

Where can i read the whole presentation of this technique. I don’t know exactly where to buy or where to sell…

I hope someone can help thanks…

I can’t post links yet, but I found a thread titled: [B]Simple & almost naked. The dream date or the dream system?[/B]. I believe this is the dead link in Post 1 of the present thread. Just cut and paste into the search box (upper right).

What are the indicators you are using? Could you post the indicators?

Here’s the url, so no one has to use the search box–copy and paste into your browser’s address bar and replace each [dot] with .

forums[dot]babypips[dot]com/free-forex-trading-systems/42750-simple-almost-naked-dream-date-dream-system.html

This thread contains the Swing_ZZ indicator, probably in a zip file. I can’t upload my mq4 file.

Anyway, here’s my take…

The trendlines are drawn manually. Swing_ZZ is merely used to plot trendline points (manually connect the dots and extend the line). Set minBars to 3. [B]Use the 2nd to last dot and the the 3rd to last dot.[/B]. Ignore the last (repainting) dot, and the actual zigzag lines.

Wow!! this seems to be a great and simple trading strategy!

Hi,

I traded this pair with the following setting, discussed by ForexPhantom, a Senior Member…

Its an EMA Crossover Strategy:

5EMA and 10EMA
RSI - 10, applied to Median Price(HL/2)

However, I have added the following on another chart of the same pair for a better understanding since I am quite new:

Bollinger Bands - 20SMA and Deviation 1
Ichimoku Kinko Hyo - Default Settings
50EMA - when the price is above the 50EMA, I would go long and vice versa…

The results are awesome…

Please comment and dont mind me adding this here… Just adding a few bucks of what I think I might know…

Regards and God Bless

For shortterm trades the majors are great. Crosspairs work well on longterm views.

Hi. I trade GBPJPY trendlines at london open.

Feb 23’ was very good for GBPJPY.

go to gbpjpy:

30m timeframe

+sessions indicator
asian=do nothing
london orange
nyc=yellow.

+50sma

And notice it breaks clean