Alow me to introduce myself

I’m 26, a mechanical engineering undergraduate of the university of Uyo, Uyo Nigeria. I’m a Nigerian.
I learnt trading forex from a friend, wasn’t free though. I started trading in 2021 and I’ve not been a profitable trader. I’ve lost everything I’ve ever invested. Right now I’ve paused trading live account.
I’m here at babypips to improve my trading skills, meet new traders, share ideas and grow.
Look forward to connect with like minded persons here.

i think you have chosen the right place to improve your skill very rapidly , no doubt. just keep moving step by step.

trade in a demo account and start with psychology of school , this is a perfect co0mbination for the trades who are beginners.

1 Like

what’s your trading condition right now ? can you please make sure your basic knowledge ?

1 Like

for basic knowledge i mostly prefer psychology of school of this forum , this is really a outstanding educational site.

1 Like

hi and welcome , feel free to ask any question you need to know, this is very friendly forum we have in online.

1 Like

Have you analysed why you lost all of your money?

Mostly it’s a combination of overtrading, high risk, changing strategies, and lack of emotional control.

Try focusing on the same process for every trade and let any rewards take care of themselves.

Good luck.

1 Like

Thank you for the tips

Welcome to the community!
I’m sorry to hear about the bad luck so far, but it’s good to see that you haven’t given up and that you’re here to keep learning. I wish you the best of luck this time!

1 Like