Alright! How are you?

Hello

I run a small business dealing with people I hate Monday to Friday! Trying to diversify into other areas.
New to the game, I have been matched betting for a while and now looking to expand into Forex and stocks a little bit… if you don’t try you’ll never know

Cheers
Dan

1 Like

It is the right place for you. Try to learn about market and trading. Don’t leave your job. Spend some time and try to adopt trading.

Hey there Dan! How about tolerating the same set of people a little more and begin your journey as a trader by learning about the market and trends first? Just knowing what trading is about won’t suffice till the time you have a well penned-out strategy in place. This, my friend you’ll learn with the free courses. So, don’t completely shut down your business and invest time in learning :slight_smile:

Hi mate! Hope it proves to be the right place for you. Keep learning!

Hey there Dan, agree with you here. But I’d rather not be adventurous with Forex and know all about the trade through the Pipsology School. There are tons of technical tools that control the trading and the charts, and believe me, no one would want to slip and make a wrong move that could end up making the account bleed money.