Am i ready to trade with my money?

any amount can be perfect , if you actually know how to manage and risk when trading . that’s all.

what you think ? there is any different between money and risk management ?

This community is awesome. i never expected so many reply’s. Thank you all. I think ill stick with a demo account with 250$ for atleast one more month.

Dude no. I made the same mistake as you. Started with a demo of 10k and thought i was ready to take on the world. I lost my real money (investment of 2k if im not mistaken) in just 2 months. Next i took my time, and learned a loot. Then i invested again but in a different broker 5k$ and was able to make a profit of 50K$ in a year and a half time. The only problem i have with my broker witch is driving me insane is that i had to wait like 14 days only to withdraw 30k$. I had a hard debate with my senior account manager and now they aren’t sending me any signals anymore.

You’re welcome! I wish you success!
My advice is, trade on the demo account and open a live account only after you see you’re profiting consistently on the demo account for at least a few months. Market conditions change a lot over the course of a single year, you should observe and record how you do under different circumstances.

Well 10K to 19K seems like a nice result in just two months however here are things you should consider:

1. Demo trading does not involve the same emotions (fear and greed) as trading for real money.
  2. Demo trading may not involve the same fees, commissions, spreads, and slippage as real trading thus your result may be inflated.

More importantly, what did you learn from these two months?
How many winning trades did you have?
How many losing trades?
Were you in control or did you just get lucky on a couple of trades?
Have you analyzed your trades afterwards?
Do you have trading strategies written down?
Do you use stop loss?
Do you use proper position sizing? or do you bet the farm on every trade?

My gut feeling is that to achieve 90% return in two month you overexposed your account. So it worked out this time but you could also have blown your account in 3 days.

So it’s not so much how well you did that matters as much as do you have a serious, robust, written down trading plan.

Just my two cents.

of cos. when trading demo, who cares because you don’t have feeling towards the money as it is not even real. You can anyhow trade, the most when you margin call the demo account, just open another demo account. but when you lose real money, you need to find more money to fund the account.

yes , there is no emotions when trading in demo , that’s why we trade here at random . actually its all about psychology.

What broker do you have?
coz i have a friend of mine which has the same problem.

I don’t know man but personally i got a lot of emotions when trading even in demo

1 Like

To tell you the truth all i did was look into forums and did mostly what other guys had don. i open’d many trades but cant remember correctly how many i won and how many i lost. Yes i did analyse my trades afterwords and i didn’t use stop loss allot coz i read from someone that it isn’t a good thing to do and that you should let your trade room to grow. What i did was i used take profit.

In just a few days on my demo account with 250$ i lost almost 100$ :cry:

Looks like i need more time to learn

1 Like

Looks like a 14dayst waiting procedure is normal. I also waited 14 days to withdraw 70K with my broker 4xPremium. I’m very happy with them. I just found out that they will move from england to Australia so they can continue to use the 1:300 leverage.

I’m trading with 4x premium. Good broker and good service, but from time to time it drives me insane. Like now that they have announced they will move to australia because of the new european regulations.

looks like we have the same broker. Glad to hear im not the only one with this problem.

I don’t know if you have heard but looks like 4xPremium is moving to australia because of the new regulations of EU regarding the leverage.

first time took the experience , anyone feel emotions when trading in demo. hope , you will be a good trader ,

Whatever, it is! I think you need to practice more; only 2 month is not enough here (to judge your trading skill)! How many trades in total?

I tried opening many trades at the same time with the stop loss active but i don’t remember how many. What i think of doing now is to open only one or two trades and to give it room to grow and to place only take profit. I have seen online that many traders prefer long term trading without the stop loss option active.

Thank you so much.