AMA: I Make Between $300 to $500 a month

My thoughts exactly. I kept reading hoping to find the reason for the thread. What trading strategy have your perfected? Care to share?

1 Like

Session, it is the reason I’m able to avoid getting whiplash and I don’t enter between London open and new York open. I made most of my entry before or after London close.

Even though forex is 24 hours but market pullbacks happens during new session open or closes.

Hi there

My question

Do you have a macro process?

Any fundamental analysis?

if so message me! always good to hear new ideas

thanks
jack

1 Like

Many retail traders use EMA and they get pretty side track when they mixed fear with anxiety. The fomo?

I used a 10ema and 200ema.

If price is above 10ema on the daily. I only looking to buy on the 1hr. I do counter trend trade but very small position.

I miss out ot of counter trend trade opportunities but I think news releases bump my profits much better than my normal trades. But there are a couple of times greed almost kill my profits for the month but my normal strategy brings it back to breakeven.

I think that newbietofx just wanted to share with us his sucess to make profit each moth from his own trading strategy. After his post, he might be able to perceive that there is a place for his strategy improvement. Anyway, newbietofx I wish you many sucess also in the future with your trading.

Right on point. I think with right strategy and discipline 12 years of trading experience should have done better.