Amazing Crossover System - 100+ pips per day!

boomerpips, can you post your statistics?

What is your stop?

Quite an amazing strategy. I wonder why this thread became so dead. Phantom must be enjoying holidays!

It looks like we just got a Long signal on USDJPY, if anyone’s interested.

I just got into a short EURUSD position using this system.

gud strategy but work best on trending…

Absolutely.

Good Morning from a newbie

I was reading the thread about the Amazing Crossover System and am a little confuses about one part. It say to set rsi to 10.
Apply to median HL2 with one level at 50. Would someone explain this please.

thanks for the help

Sorry two left finger typing.
it said one level at fifty(50)

Hi FXPhantom, I am completely new to this so please forgive me for what will seem like a dumb question, but if i dont ask then I will not learn, from your system there is only one line I dont understand fully and it is this…
RSI (10 - Apply to Median Price: HL/2) – One level at 50.
Now I know all the others reading this will be raising their eyebrows but could you please clarify what this means, many many thanks Dave

amazing 100 pips crossobver system…where s the system please…cant find it anywhere???

How about page 1, post #1?

Hey all I have a real dumb question, where can I find the actual EMA indicator. I can not find it on the MT4 platform, it is entirely possible that I am looking for the wrong thing. So that being said could someone please point me in the right direction. Much appreciated.

I’m Pretty much a newbie myself but its the Moving Average (MA) in mt4. Right click on it, Attack to chart and then you need to set it to Exponential (E). So now you got an Exponential Moving Average (EMA).

You also got SMA (Simple Moving Average), LSMA (Linear Weighted Moving Average) etc.
They all behave differently.

Greets,

Michel

Thanks mate, really helped out a lot. I knew it was something dumb like that.

in fourth picture the rsi and ema crossing is same but the macd is crossing below late so when i can take the trade , after macd crossing or rsi and ems crossing when?

I always have a 60SMA/close on my charts just to show the general trend - or lack thereof. Nothing fancy but simple and effective. I don’t use it in any other fashion ie. SL, TP, entry, or exit, just trend direction. Works for me. d

thanks for the indicator. i just love this forum and you the sharers… and this strategy let me started winning constantly. i like the sharing what i know for free. so we all guys here gonna find the best way and pocket moneys all together…and i give my special thanks to FOREX PHANTOM for sharing this amazing strategy and appreciate his big heart…

Hi, has someone tried this system with the Chandelier Trailing Stops?
I heared that this is the best way to trail your stops.

Thanks

Hi another Newbie here. Its really encouraging to see all the support here on this forum… I am about to test out this system. However can someone please explain to me what this line means

RSI (10 - Apply to Median Price: HL/2) – One level at 50

More specifically I dont understand (10 - Apply to Median Price: HL/2) – One level at 50

Is that a parameter I am supposed to adjust the RSI settings to? And if so are they only found on MT4… I use the chart on FXStreet and I dont see those any parameters like that for the RSI. HELP!!!