Amazing Crossover System - 100+ pips per day!

My percentage has been increasing, I keep a 50 pip take, but once I am 15 or 20 pips into profit I but a 10 pip trailing stop. i know it isn’t in the original system, but I like guarding profits :22:. I will say I have yet to take a loss this week and all my wins are at least 30 pips. It isn’t the amount of the original system. But they add up in a hurry.

Hi Gent3861

Great to see you making some profit :slight_smile:

Can you tell me which pairs you trade? Do you generally use the same pairs or just scan a lot of pairs looking for setups?

Thanks, Matt.

Yeah with out a doubt, I am by no means an expert lol, but I find the best moves are on major pairs, EUR/USD, CAD/USD AUD/USD GBP/USD ect. But I have it on about 20 pairs, call it over kill if you like, but I like it. I take all the majors usually to a full 50 pips while on anything that doesn’t have USD in it I am happy with 30 pips. No real rhyme or reason other then I live in the USA and trust it.
Hope that helps
Joe

Approx. +500 pips this week and I’m done.

Good I am glad to see I am not the only one making money with this. I am pretty close to that. At the end of today I had 397 I think. Congrats on the BIG week tho!

thx for shairng this useful thread…

in previous page i asked a question with picture, can anyone ans me plz

On the picture I would have entered right at the open of the candle after the cross. So if it crossed and then closed before the big candle then I would hop in. If it didn’t and it crossed during the big candle I would be more cautious about entering. Hope that helps.

Thanks for sharing your result, looking forward for more.

thanks for sharing your result, we’re looking forward for more.

Hi all,

I have been following system closely. Did my first trade today…

The RSI was slanted at the 50 as the 5 and 10 ema crossed.

Is that correct?

Should the RSI - tiny line at the bottom of the image, have been more slanted?

Edit: Sorry about picture size. Will try upload a bigger one.

1 Like

I am never really concerned about the slant of the line. I am sure that it matters but I am not focused on it. Also as a side not due to Bernanke speaking and NFP tomorrow I found awful trading today. SO don’t use it as an indicator how well this works.

This is really a good system, and am testing it all day long, but as usual MA based system or more or less all system do suffer by unexpected whipsaws so here Something i did to remove whipsaw that is - i just added ADX (with basic settings) how come?
Look the pic below, its from yesterday + todays current E/U H1 chart

in case 1 of there : The cross was confirmed at the end of this (1) marked red long candle and RSI , MACD all are in our favoure but if i entered short at the end or at the opening of next candle with pre-setted SL of 50 pips then i sure gonna washed-out there, 'coz in 3rd candle a long upper shadow shoot above the base of mine entry and it ran upto 60 pips

in case 2 of there : another cross happened and now its for long, instantly for next hour it ran back upto 30 pips in loss and then after 3rd candle the whole cross was over and a new cross took place

in case 3 of there : another cross happened for short, RSI okey below 50 and MACD also slowly turning in my favor but till the end of the day (Feb 2) and after opening of 2 hours of next day(feb 3) its not made any good news for me

So when situation comes like those, mostly we don’t have anything to do expect taking loss or waiting to hit SL or …
Then i tried to remove atleast some of those problems by adding basic ADX, with basic settings and level set to 30, below 30 i will never take entry and now look at those cases once again below

in all cases ADX was below 30 and that saved me from taking wrong entry.
Hope i showed my love and respect to this system by adding this post here.
Thanks and my respect to all those who working with forex for helping others.
And Creator or developers of this system - U guys r really too good, love u all. by

just a little thought due to my acc size, what if i set 20 pips sl/tp with this system? Pls your thought

That shouldn’t be a problem, I used a 30 pip stop with a small account ($50) and just traded very cautiously. We found that the trades need a little room to run. But try it on a demo and if you are still taking a profit then its a win in my book.

Thanks buddy.

Great guys of babypips.com,you guys are awesome,thanks for given out strategies freely to newbies like us,i appreciate you guys,i just came across this amazing crossover strategy by Forexphantom,from the studies & back testing i have down so far its awesome,can i please get some clues if anyone still use this strategy.God bless you all.

Welcome my friend, from the postings so far i think the system is good and most members are still using it. I live in Edo, we can exchange email and phone no so that we can relate and learn from eachother. We’re damn close my friend, OBOKHIAN.

Oga how far how long have you being trading?great to see my person who does the same thing with me,at list not depending on the government,i am happy for you bro,this is my email address,[email protected],447908645303,have you started trading live or still demo?anyway i am still trading demo,i traded live sometime & received some whipsaw so i decided to grab some more knowledge that was when i discovered babypips,so far i have made some quantum leeps in my study.anyway thanks for recognising your brother not everyone can do this,KOYOR.

thanks my brother. I also traded live some time but wiped off my acc then i decided to go back to my drawing board. So far i’ve been doing lot of reading and learning especially on trading systems and i’ve been on babypips for long though i registered lately. I don’t really have the time to demo during the day due to my tight schedule especially during school session. Firstly i’ll recomend 2 systems that really is a win for you to demo (1)this crossover (2) 3 ducks system by captain currency, its in page 1 or 2. So many things to talk about my brother. My email is <[email protected]>. Just demo the 2 systems lets see how it works