Amazing Crossover System - 100+ pips per day!

You can’t look at moving average crossovers in isolation and just apply a 3:1 ratio!! That will get you burned badly imo.

This is just simplistic genius.

I went short on EUR/USD earlier, and in 1hr10mins, I bagged 17 pips, at the right time when the downtrend started.

Thanks for sharing this ForexPhantom!

EDIT: Just less that 30 mins after posting this, got a total of 43 pips already, trying for another 10. SHORT EUR/USD. :slight_smile:

Is the hard fast rule for this system that the RSI makes it’s appropriate crossover AT THE SAME TIME as the EMA makes it’s crucial crossover? I ask because sometimes I see the RSI makes it’s appropriate cross on the previous candle and then the EMAs make their cross. Is it critical that all cross overs be on the same 60min candlestick?

I noticed while backtesting, even when the EMAs cross after the RSI passes level 50, the signal is still good. But if it happens at the same time, that’s the best signal, which is what we want - high probability trades.

If you see the EUR/USD, recently it has been good, producing the best signals, but after the big dip from April 3rd, it’s been ranging. No good trades.

Best to just wait patiently for the best signal. :smiley:

Sounds good, thanks for the info.

You are right. Ranging Market could lead to some mistakes. And the best signal gives nice trades.

I havent heard of forex phantom lately though, where are you dude i have a very important question to ask please reply thanks

Hi I am new to the forex market, about 3 months of countless hours studying it, although my sister has some experience with it. I have back tested this system over about a month on the 1hr 4hr and daily time frames and I am very impressed how effective and simple it is. I am also yet to loose a trade with the 5 trades iv now put on using this system.

Keep up the good work and keep the pips coming.
Cheers…

follow ur sister, she is cent % right, trade is simple, ur sis has the key, don’t let ur mind control the trades for u will lose FOR FOREX OR ANY TRADE IS A CON GAME CONTROLLED BY THE SATANIC POWER LOBBY, SO PLS FOLLOW UR SISTER, SHE IS ON THE SIMPLE RIGHT PATH TO MILK THE POWER LOBBY SLOWLY SURELY…

ahhh righto then…

Hi All. I am new to Forex and to baby pips. I actually joined babypips when I found this thread online. I have been backtesting and today forward testing this strategy. Very nice move today in EurCAD and USDCAD today. And of this writing, there could be a setup forming in GBY/JPY but not just yet.

I am incorporating the phantoms indicator strategy with a few more to insure my confirmation. I had just finished reading some of John Person’s books of which folks are talking about on other threads here. I have added to the chart, a stochastic crossover of 14k 3D with the 80/20 lines that John teaches, plus… a pivot point indicator, previous days high and low lines for support and resistance and then a candlestick pattern indicator.

I have found that phantoms indicators show up on on the same candle or one/two after the stochastic cross as wells as on or about some sort of bullish or bearish candle pattern and those that all take place close to support or resistance seem to be good trades so far. I believe that the moves that I saw where ALL indicators were aligned or close were all strong moves.

Notice in this image that the trade was triggered at the support level. At support, there was a hammer, then a high close doji at or close to a stochastic crossover. 2 bars later, we have the EMA crossover and the RSI crossing 50. At the top where the circles are, you see we are at resistance with some bearish triggers showing. This would be an excellent spot to cover some or all.

Looks good did you end up with a trade?
I am in the process of back testing many differant crossover systems with differant combination of indicators. I am with you that any crossover system is limited if its not combined with support and resistance levels, this is my understanding so far. I am good with lots of the indicators but useless when it comes to plotting and understanding support and resistance levels.

Hi Keysie
No trades yet. I am working with a demo mt4 account for the next month or so to see how it goes and tweak anything necessary.

Good luck I will be back testing everyting over the next 6-12 months hopefully by the end I will have my own trading system have has combines the best bits and eliminates the floors out of the million systems are around…

That’s great riley. More confirmations to enter. The high and low stuff looks like donchian channels. o_O

PrevDay_HiLo_kelvin.zip (1.14 KB)

I am using an indicator that I found called Previous Day HiLo_Kelvin. (attached) Seems to do the job. Also have the demarkers pivots which have a support and resistance that often times are very close to the previous day high and low.

OK. My very first practice trade. Used this method. Gained 34 pips using two trades on the same run - one on entry, one as it started to rise. Then took profits at a cautious 20 pip gain.

Good job Keelbolt. Keep us posted.

Anyone else having good luck/results with this system? I am very tempted to toss some small lots at it and see how they turn out. I have strictly been doing a double bollinger band system for about 9 months now on a live account (up 41% so far!) but I am always looking for additional strategies to test. I have lightly backtested this for the past few weeks and it appears to be pretty legit. Anyone been testing this and have high winning percentages?

GLTA!

I have used it for 5wks on live account. Initially, I was very timid. Losing all my winning trades.

As at last week, I built courage and decided to follow the crossover rules. I break even with 30 pips profit.

Oh gee, it’s working.

This week, I caught the move on aud/usd with the system on Tuesday.

I banked 208 pips and leave the rest. If I had know, I Would have trail the stops as the down trend roles.

To be candid, this system is great if you catch it earlier especially on H4.