Amazing Crossover System - 100+ pips per day!

The time frame for the ema might be too short. Most people use 20 days, or 14 days ema, and 50 days ema.

Hi there.So far so good with this system.Just wondering if their is an EA for this strategy?

The whipsaw you are referring to is also an upside down ā€œVā€ shape in the RSI.
Iā€™m assuming it also means a repulsion in price.

In other words, the whipsaw, the upside down ā€œVā€ shape in the RSI means a trend continuation.

[I]Hereā€™s a direct link to ā€œVā€ shape in RSI price repulsion[/I]

http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/19721-amazing-crossover-system-100-pips-per-day.html#post93192

Dear Forex Phantom,

Thank you for the strategy!

I am new to the world of trading, I have been trading demo accounts past 6 months now.

However, I spent nearly 8 hours on your strategy today and made a profit of USD 518.

Thank you very much for this and GOD BLESS

Regards,

2 Likes

You have given hope to a newbie that a lot can be achieved in this market with proper direction AND EXPERTS LIKE YOU HELPING US NEW GUYS in the businessā€¦

Once again thanks a tonā€¦

I made this Amazing Crossover System EA based on your trading rules. It automatically place a buy and sell order.

http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/75723-free-amazing-crossover-system-ea.html

Test it out in a demo account and let me know the results.

Tried this on eurcad pair.

It looked like it was going to move upwards the yellow crossing over the red from below and the same with the rsi and guess what it moved downwards instead so that it was a huge loss rather than a profit.

The problem with these types of indicators is that they just move with price especially on the 1 hour chart. They are only good to tell people AFTER the price has already moved in which case it is pointless to trade.

Just test it out yourself try to find a chart before the yellow moves downwards from red or the opposite and price can move in any direction it isnā€™t a guarantee that price will move upwards if the yellow crosses the red and the rsi moves dwonwards from 50.

The eurcad is such an example.

I tried this strategy as an extra confirmation for my existing trading strategy which is very much similar to this and it did help me in gaining almost 50+ pips in both GBP/USD and GBP/JPY. Will certainly try this for more days and update the results for sure.

For those that want to trade manually but canā€™t watch charts constantly, does anyone know if there is a way to set an alert to text when the 5 and the 10 ema cross?

Thanks

Hi guys! I just start testing this strategy and i have to assume that i have good results like never before (around 66% by now).
I have question according to signs given by the indicators. I know that in this chart i am a bit late to open a short position because crossover was 2 candles before. But the price action shows that this is a strong trend and all indicators (RSI RVI MACD ) gives me a signal to sell. Should i go for it and open position at 1.52496 and set the stop loss some around the trend line 1.52175 ?

hi, could you please post your template and trading rules? 'cos yours doesnā€™t look like the original first post.
Thanks in advance!

Yeah this could help :slight_smile:

O the main chart you have EMA10 and EMA5
On the bottom you have three indicators in the same window.
RSI10
MACD 5 9 4
RVI10
Blue level 50 is attached to RVI and RSI
Green 0 level is for MACD
Basically i open position after EMA crossover if RSI and RVI are above level 50 for LONG or both under 50 for SHORT. MACD is only for the third confirmation. If it goes with the rest indicator above its level 0 (green) it is confirmation of LONG if under SHORT.
I am not using strict target but it is always between 30-100 depend on where the price has react earlier - some pullback or fib level. SL is always few pips above or under previous candle high or low depend on the direction of the trend.
In some cases there is more risk then reward but i am always aware of tight SL. I use trailing stop 30 pips but not always.

Hope this make sense for you :slight_smile:

I have a few quick questions:

1. Do you guys have a video showing this method in action? That would be Great

2. How is this method affected by high news?

3. Has anyone went live yet? If so, what are your results?

Thanks fellas.

Hi easymoney, How is your backtested result ? Is it good?

I have backtested it and it works pretty good. Iā€™ll see how things work out in the coming weeks for me.

How have your results been?

Have any of you guys went live with the system yet?

I will tested this weekend. Yes please confirm whether this method work well in live environment.

Iā€™m going to test it for a little and then go live if I find that the results are good. Thanks awe96.

Does anyone have the automated ā€œAmazing Crossover Systemā€ EA file from Cryptocurrency?

I downloaded and installed it but for some reason it is not working for me.

It doesnā€™t even show up in my current indicator list. I tried to install several times

If you guys have had this problem and solved it please feel free to let me know.

I would really like to get started with a hands off automated version for demo purposes.

This strategy is truly simple and effective.

Thanks a million Cryptocurrency and every one else.

Here is the link to Cryptocurrencyā€™s post: 301 Moved Permanently

I canā€™t wait to start demoing with the strategy via automatic indicator.

I have tested the system this week manually and the results are pretty darn good.

Weā€™ll see how things go this coming week.

Thanks again ForexPhantom

Hi All,

Anybody still trading this system? Iā€™ve just found it and started testing it on a demo. Iā€™m using the original system (1H chart, 5&10 EMAs and RSI 1-)+Iā€™ve added MACD 5,9,4, SMA 60 and trendlines. Basically my setup is when EMA, RSI and MACD give matching signals, I use SMA 60 to check the overall trend and I use the trendlines to be aware of trends which are near the relevant S/R levels. When I combine all these it seems that the system performs pretty nice. Unfortunately I still lack the experience to follow the rules strictly (I trade manually), so I stay away from most of the trades (which I would have won had I taken them) and am mostly watching the markets for valid signals and then following how things will turn out. So far Iā€™ve taken 3 trades - 1 win and 2 closed trades (because of market inactivity for several hours). As I said, Iā€™m still learningā€¦
Would be glad to hear from anyone who is currently implementing this system.

Happy trading All!