Amazing Ride -- Still Moving Forward

If only I would have kept those USD/CHF trades open longer… Man oh man, I’d have doubled today’s gains!

Who thinks eur/jpy will drop 1000 pips or more in the next 6 months or so? If so, get in now because when it falls it falls. There’s some big-league money to be made short on that pair and other major currencies vs. The yen.

I think it’s best to keep a target price in mind and don’t budge until it closes. Multiple trades will allow you to keep a couple open and still takes profits along the way with your other trades (dips and rises).

Amazing, You are very good. It would be nice if you share some of your ideas with us before the deal.

On one hand, you need a lot of $$ to make a lot of $$ in this game. However, it’s all relative. Whether you have a million dollars, 100,000 dollars, or 10,000 dollars, you can simply leverage accordingly. So, I suppose anyone could benefit from my strategy.

I keep saying that once I hit my goal I will diversify bigtime and completely cut down on my risk level. It might be in my blood like hockey to keep doing this, not sure.

If only I could get free of 4 EUR/JPY trades that are dragging my portfolio down, I’d be in great shape. I believe the yen has another couple of runs in it before its long term weakness. I base this on having lived in the country for nearly 10 years and seeing how things work over there.

As far as sharing ideas and signals… Well, I haven’t even been very active on this forum. I opened a twitter account @arniecaplan but I really haven’t taken the time to use it much at all. It seems everything I do is time-consuming and I can never ever find enough time to get everything done in a 24-hour day / 7-day week. This is a guy who doesn’t have a f/t job talking…

If I continue to have success, maybe I should look at incorporating and giving signals for a reasonable but small fee. Again, it becomes another time-consumer. Lots of the trades I do are spur-of-the-minute so it doesn’t leave a lot of time for socializing if you know what I mean.

In regards to this morning’s economic figures that came out. Especially the US non-farm payroll… USD/JPY is going way up. On days like today, I watch it closely because my theory is that what goes up must come down. News like this is USUALLY short-lived. If it rises 150 pips, chances are that within several hours to a couple days, it will return to the same area it was before – unless other news causes it to do otherwise. A high % of the time it will correct itself. I have made loads of money on days like today when this happens.

I think the USD/JPY is a great sell order now. It probably hasn’t reached its peak yet so in addition to opening sell orders at 99 I also put a couple in at 99.25. It may go higher. The numbers were pretty good for employment. It will come down, even if temporarily. I have little doubt.

Like I said, I think there’s solid money to be made once the USD slides back down against JPY. The calm after the storm. At the bottom are a majority of my trade orders. 2 were triggered at 99 even.

I believe that by the middle of next week, any of my USD/JPY trades will be “in the black.” If not, I’m willing to sit on them as needed. These are 0.50 lot trades. I used to trade 1-2 lots per trade most of the time. Now I’ve scaled back and try to open more trades but at 0.50. It gives me more options for stop-losses, closing them, or letting them go. I haven’t used stop losses for any trades in recent months – unless they get into profits. Then I often set a stop loss exactly 1 pip above my entry level. This way, unless there’s a massive swap going against me, I generally don’t lose anything on the trade.

I just added 2 more half lot sell orders @ 9.125

Looks like I may have missed the boat. If so, so be it! However, as I said before, USD may still have another run or two against the yen before heading back to where it was before today’s numbers.

0.93734 is my entry point for 2 AUD/USD buy orders (1 lot total). Just a matter of time before it rises. Will make a few bucks on those…

0.9425 TPs set but may take profits earlier. Short-term trades in mind for these…

It would be great to convert as many 9 to fivers as possible into daytrading like me. People could follow my signals and we’d all get wealthy together!

If you would consider subscribing to my signal service for a fee, let me know. It wouldn’t be a bad side business for me.

4 trades I made above are now in the black already!

Could have taken about $100 in profits but that’s peanuts so will wait a while and look at over $500 for those 4 trades.

A snippet of small gains on those trades I placed above. There were greater profits on all 4 and they dropped a bit but they will reap solid gains later – I am confident…

TPs in at 98.535 for both USD/JPY trades.

If you like these signals and are benefiting from them, please let me know. Does this mean you’d consider subscribing if I started a tweet service of sorts? I like helping people – spent 10 years teaching in Asia. Let me know your thoughts.

0.82644 is my entry on 2 NZD/USD buys I just made. (1 lot total). It’s on the rise from the dip.

Now all my trades are in the red…! That will change. You have to be aggressive in order to make $$$ in this game… Aggressive and patient.

Trouble is it had already come down yesterday its just gone back now if you look at the 1hr chart the bit at the bottom fits in like a jigsaw puzzle
Happy daze…