Amazing Ride -- Still Moving Forward

thnx for all the tips…the usd/cad and the usd/chf were great trades. Im in the usd/jpy trade as well.

It doesnt allow me to pm you sorry
My account is tiny compared to yours lol if your talking about 100k lool my take profit is below 99
Please do keep us informed because some of us can’t pm you would really appreciate if you keep us informed through this post thank you in advance

Hang in there. It’ll come around at some point fairly soon!

Next week on Wed. & Thurs. there will be some big US economic news coming out that may impact USD. Stuff could happen before that too. I’m banking on it - literally…

Hi mate any updates so far you haven’t been posted anything yet

I’ve been extremely busy lately. Here’s a snippet of yesterday and today’s profits so far…

Nice movement today but not easy trading while teaching a course with 9 students in front of me!

Not sure why I work at all when I can make so much more $$ trading, strictly trading!!!

Yesterday was a nice move down but us seems getting stronger

Hey. Do u think usd/jpy will go down to 98-99 sometime soon? It’s over 101 at the moment

i expect a correction in the not-too-distant future, yes.

hi Caper.
I am a beginner with
interesting your point of view, I can be your student?
hug

It would be impossible for me to send out signals all the time with all the trading I do and with what’s at stake unless I charged a fee. Even 30 seconds of time I use to send a signal could be very costly in this business. While a lot of my trades are based on hours, days, weeks, and even months, some are a matter of seconds and minutes.

How much would you charg

Are your usd/jpy trades still open?

Hi Folks,

My apologies for the lack of posts lately. I’ve been extremely busy.

In addition to trading daily (when time permits), I am presently helping coach a 15-17 year old elite hockey team (which requires considerable time as we’re on the ice 5 or 6 days a week with lots of travel. I also officiate hockey games in several different leagues, teach an ESL course to about 15 students from Monday to Friday from 9:15am-12:15am, and have 2 young kids who are busy with activities etc… It’s been hectic to say the least.

Trade-wise, I’ve been having a bad few weeks. As soon as the Yen took a dive, it cost my open trades / portfolio over 100k. I haven’t imposed a moratorium on trading for myself but I have been very careful in watching my margin level. I’m still trading, still making money on trades, but my portfolio took a major hit. I’ve got some EUR/JPY trades I opened over a year ago that are getting worse. I have a ton of USD/JPY trades that are getting killed. They will turn around. As soon as another world catastrophe happens, the yen will shoot back up in a hurry.

Am I worried? You should always be worried / concerned in this business. But I am still confident that in the coming months I’ll be way ahead and continue towards my goals.

I just opened 2 one-lot buy orders this morning of USD/CAD @ 1.05797 and they are up $90 / piece. Lots of room to rise…

Been quite some time since I last posted on this forum! I lost my job almost 6 weeks ago. See my attached trades from the past one month. As you can see, they are all USD/CAD. Lately, it has been my go-to pairing. Now that I have more time on my hands, I seem to have a lot more in terms of gains…

As Dec. 31 approaches, it’s time to consider income vs. losses for taxation purposes. I learned the hard way a little last year. I was showing profits better than my job’s salary on the books, but in reality, it wasn’t money I had full access to or wanted to use.

My account has grown through the years… You basically get what you put into it I have learned. I posted a message in the ‘broker’ section of this forum. Is anyone out there concerned with the safety of his/her investment with any particular brokers?

Another sweet day on the USD/CAD pair. Check these trades I opened the other day and closed the next…