An early career?

And I think that trading has been and remains a promising business that removes all restrictions and allows you to make a profit so that you can realize all your expectations and learn to properly assess the situation.

2 Likes

Have to agree with this. Even if you did it for a few years to build up the bank and then left to trade for yourself with your own funds the experience you would gain of the way these whales trade would be invaluable.

4 Likes

A career as a Forex trader can be lucrative, flexible, and highly engaging. There is a steep learning curve and Forex traders face high risks, leverage, and volatility. The reason many Forex traders fail is that they are undercapitalized in relation to the size of the trades they make. It is either greed or the prospect of controlling vast amounts of money with only a small amount of capital that coerces Forex traders to take on such huge and fragile financial risk.

1 Like

It is good to see young people take interest in trading. You have a lot of opportunities to get benefits from.

1 Like

According to me, proper forex market knowledge is very important. It will definitely lead to success.

1 Like

The patient needs to build a career. If you try to build a career too early, you will never achieve success.

1 Like

Yes, you are right! If you have enough knowledge and confidence that you can take an edge on any trade you open, then I would say it’s good to have a career in forex trading.

1 Like

If you want a career in trading only, then I suggest you go, enroll yourself in a university for a finance or economics degree. This will increase your value in future.

1 Like

Nothing is possible without having sound knowledge as it said “learn to earn” and second confidence is very much important in one’s success.

1 Like

I started my career as a forex trader a few years ago. It was not easy and I realized that there is no strategy that works 100%. You have to stay updated in order to make good trades. Babypips gives you the opportunity to get in touch with different traders and learn from them.

1 Like

Never underestimate the importance of mapping out a well-planned strategy. Answer a few questions like what are you planning to achieve from trading, and accordingly what would be the best strategy or plan of action to achieve your goal and the tools and instruments that appeal you the most. Stay disciplined and focused. Reaping money will take some time but the success will be worth the wait.

1 Like

Now that you’ve been learning about forex for years, I think you’re more than ready to trade live. Try making a micro account first.

1 Like

Don’t base your idea of trading off of criminals, scam artists and movies.

All those people of social media are just showing fake trades and even fake money, rented houses and cars. None of it is real.

It’s good to have new traders. Just focus on what is right. Getting into some business which is so volatile rather than focusing on your education could be a very risky thing to do. Give it a good thought pal!

Thanks for sharing, and good luck for when you take the leap and open your first live account. It’s always good to have a back up as well. Maybe continuing study or an apprenticeship in finance as well? It’s good to know you will always easily be able to walk in to a job, and to earn a regular income while you trade too.

1 Like

Don’t go full time into trading for now. Get enrolled in a uni and meanwhile test your trading skills too. This will allow you to learn and practice at the same time.

1 Like

To my knowledge with forex trading, one doesn’t need any backstage preparations for forex. Experience is what matters with forex. Whether it is a day or month or year of experience, it makes you understand the real forex flow. Determination, strong mental ability and experience are the key spots for the forex careers.

1 Like

If not forex, you could also consider trading commodities if you want to be a short term investor, or for something like a long term investment you could trade stocks or cryptocurrency.

1 Like

Forex has become an integral part of me and though I am still on the learning mode, my small investments yield me quite a nice income.

1 Like

Lots of trading coaches tell that novice would better go in stock market because for forex people have to have at least couple of thousand dollars which no each student can afford himself/herself. Stock market and short-time trading is the best option for those who want to dive into trading and try yourself in this activity, howeve it doesn’t mean that it’s easy. There is nothing simple in tradin I guess. Afterwards they can try themselves on crypto for example, but because of its volatility they will lose all their money every time. Forex trading is for professional to my mind, thus it requires lots of skills, experience and deep knowledge in trading.

1 Like