An early career?

Thanks for sharing, and good luck for when you take the leap and open your first live account. It’s always good to have a back up as well. Maybe continuing study or an apprenticeship in finance as well? It’s good to know you will always easily be able to walk in to a job, and to earn a regular income while you trade too.

1 Like

Don’t go full time into trading for now. Get enrolled in a uni and meanwhile test your trading skills too. This will allow you to learn and practice at the same time.

1 Like

To my knowledge with forex trading, one doesn’t need any backstage preparations for forex. Experience is what matters with forex. Whether it is a day or month or year of experience, it makes you understand the real forex flow. Determination, strong mental ability and experience are the key spots for the forex careers.

1 Like

If not forex, you could also consider trading commodities if you want to be a short term investor, or for something like a long term investment you could trade stocks or cryptocurrency.

1 Like

Forex has become an integral part of me and though I am still on the learning mode, my small investments yield me quite a nice income.

1 Like

Lots of trading coaches tell that novice would better go in stock market because for forex people have to have at least couple of thousand dollars which no each student can afford himself/herself. Stock market and short-time trading is the best option for those who want to dive into trading and try yourself in this activity, howeve it doesn’t mean that it’s easy. There is nothing simple in tradin I guess. Afterwards they can try themselves on crypto for example, but because of its volatility they will lose all their money every time. Forex trading is for professional to my mind, thus it requires lots of skills, experience and deep knowledge in trading.

1 Like