An enthusiastic and lover of trade

Greetings everyone, I am Desmond, a new member in the group. I actually joined this group I am interested in forex trade and this site was recommended to me by an existing user. I believe there are professionals here who can help improve my trading acumen in order to also enjoy what most of you here are enjoying. Thanks very much and I am glad to be in this group as I anticipate a better opportunity via this group.

2 Likes

Hello and welcome, Desmond! There’s a lot of helpful experienced traders here in the forums. Don’t be afraid to ask questions. Good luck!

Welcome Desmond! :smiley: How long have you been studying forex? :slight_smile: Good luck on your journey!

lol always good to meet another desi in trading :slight_smile:

This is a very welcoming community where you can learn a lot. They have the BabyPips stuff and people talk about other YouTube videos so its really agnostic.

You will meet a lot of different personalities and trading styles as well but its all fun you can learn alot. Like I have come from the institutional background where we build algorithms but its always good to see how others are trading

Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Hey Desmond! Nice to meet ya!
How are your FX studies going?

Welcome to bp Desmond! Good luck on your trading journey. :blush: