An excellent site to view charts

Hello all,

I’m looking for an excellent site with adjustable real time charts that will specifically allow me to analyze a 60-minute, 30-minute, 15-minute, 10-minute, 5-minute, and 1-minute chart. Anyone have any recommendations? I’m using a mac if that makes a difference. Thanks in advance.

As far as I can think there isn’t anything like that that’s adjustable… but just google Forex Charts there might be something… better yet just load up Metatrader and you can look at all the charts, they don’t work on Mac but you could use Parallels or WinonX or another emulator.

Netdania ChartStation is’t bad. Web based so mac friendly

Thanks for the info, which leads me to my next question. Would you switch to pc to trade on the Metatrade platform or is it hype and an alternative will be a sufficient choice? Thanks

Hi,

Also check out: http://www.tradingview.com/

That is beyond awesome. Looks very visually appealing. Seems to have every trade-able instrument on the planet and you can overlay as many instruments as you want on a chart. That is a great find, thanks.

i think this site is better try it FreeStockCharts.com - Web’s Best Streaming Realtime Stock Charts - Free

I know people who use MetaTrader on PC and people who use it on Mac using Parallels. Both don’t have any problems at all, but obviously you have the outlay of getting Parallels which is around $50, and then you’d need a copy of Windows which is like what $80? I’m not even sure… But it’s cheaper than buying a new PC and you’d get the same result.

Or you can “borrow” them both for free…for testing purposes obviously :smiley: