Anastasya Lebedeva Davit Barateli Forex Scammer

Beware of scammer!! Beware of scammer Anatasya and Davit Barateli!!

BLOG UPDATE http://anastasyalebedeva.blogspot.com

Founded Victims: 6 founded (From different country)

Me and my friend are trusted wrong people, evils… If you are so good in trading, why you harm people and destroy their dreams and their life?

Forex Scammer - Anastasya Lebedeva
Forex Scammer - Davit Barateli
Forex Scammer - Jarji Janadze

Their business facebook page Forex Account Management DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM TO BLOW YOUR ACCOUNT!

1. Forex Scammer - Anastasya Lebedeva

Born in 17 September 1995 stay at Tibilis Georgia or name Ani Berkalala or Анастасия Настенька or ანასტასია ბარკალაია married to Davit Barateli (Born 31st August 1992). Scammer who use her business account to do illegal activity, the page is now closed and now her original personal page also closed down. Email address [email protected]

1. Forex Scammer - Davit Barateli Facebook Link

He choose to block me from his facebook page FOREX ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT because I follow up with him so to claim back my money, he is the main person planning all this scamming activity.

1. Forex Scammer - Jarji Janadze Facebook Link

The payment email address [email protected] I used to paid for Forex School Fees USD1,200 on January 2017. From the email address and owner name, I can easily found this owner at facebook and also found this Anatasya facebook account which connected to each other. Mr Davit said they don’t know anything about scam, Wow that’s funny, well planner but you are leading people to dark side. God is watching you and your family.

And email address they used to send money back to me and then issue charge back with paypal [email protected] Bobby Rigdon

This is their phone number +995555700029 Whatsapp

Be alert and do not deal with them when you saw them, blog will update until the end of the story or they pay back to all victims they had scammed.

Ummmm, I guess you are upset. How much did you lose, Bernie took in 15 billion, Russ 200 million, Beau 162 million.

The Always Calm VIPER

1 Like

Hmmmm, for people like is huge in loss but maybe for you is small amount. I lost close to 3k USD :sweat:

Thanks Viper of reading this.

Well 3k is a lot, for the average person. How did you manage to give them that amount??

The Ever Curious VIPER

1 Like

I am not sure I understood very well…so these people offer to manage trading accounts or just take money to trade instead of you? How did you find them and decided to trust them?

1 Like

Hi Viper, thats why I wrote it in the blog. They show their ability to others how well they can earn and so they offer people to learn from them such as Forex course and account management. They do live trading in their facebook.

Later on we (Victims) reliase that they are not traders just trade it with luck and boom investors account just 1 or few days. All investor’s account ruin by the same method.

They trade and also ask to send them money, how we trust them? Maybe you can have a look of their facebook account that I wrote in blog

They do Live show trading to show their confidence of trading and earn east money, thats what some victims got attracted and the way they follow up closely to victims too.

Thank you for the answer Crystal711, I’ll make sure to check this. Hopefully more people will realize the scam.
Unfortunately this is what happens when people are tempted with fast and easy money…in the end they’re basically ripped off and in most cases they can’t get their money back. I presume you couldn’t find a way to return your investment either?