Anna Coulling's Forex for Beginners

So I’ve been reading through this book, learning about volume-price analysis. I must say that I am intrigued. Forex has been the most anxious I’ve ever been to start trading. After I finish this book I might get her complete book on VPA. I’m taking notes and paying extra special attention to what I should be looking for in forex charts. I’ll do some paper trading for a couple of months, keeping a journal of my experience and see if I am comfortable enough to throw down some Benjamins.

1 Like

it s a good book, i ve read it a while back, but u might want to start reading david weis s book, or tom williams master the markets. it s a more in depth analysis of what u should be looking at, where, how it relates to the bigger picture(background) and a better explanation of how volume can be used in conjunction with candlesticks(bars in the books) to form a bias, to resume an entry, where should a stop go(safe from stop hunts) etc. i m only saying this cos i ve started in the same way looking into volume with Anna s books, but i ve found that there s a bit more to it then that. anyways, it s a great place to become familiar with volume, and in my humble opinion, if u can master volume u won t need anything else. cheers

Really good book volume is so important and this book explains why… Im always trading with volume now

@1odi She does have a couple of other books solely delving into VPA, which I am curious to read. I will look into the two books you mentioned though. Any information would be helpful. I also need to restart the course here.

@Simeonquant Thanks for the input. She mentioned some traders of the past who used the tape to analyze volume so I’m guessing that’s how it was done before computers. We have it easier in a way.

its a very good book by recommend so many , but bookish knowledge cant bring good knowledge and experience until having regular practice.

Definitely… The big banks and institutions leave digital footprints you just have to know where to look

Yep, reading the books will not make you master of that much knowledge anyway. I do not really understand what is going on there totally and completely. So how do you really plan to go there. I do not want to go there, do not want to buy the books, I need only that one.

Apologies I don’t understand your question