Anonymous Forex brokers (bitcoin)

Here’s a list of Forex brokers which allow Anonymous accounts so no verification is required and all transactions are in bitcoin and they are a have bitcoin dominated accounts.

( i don’t know much about these brokers)

1 . 1broker.com

features: CFD trading ,social trading (copy trades)
     platform: it has a pretty basic online platform

2 . evolve.markets

features: STP
     platform: MT5

3 . simplefx.com

features: i think STP
     platform: MT4 , Online

4 . coinexx.com

features: classify it self as pure ecn
     platform: MT5

5 . whaleclub.co

features: dont know
     platform: online

I AM NOT RECOMMENDING ANY OF THESE BROKERS

The reason i would probably trade with one of these brokers other than other offshore brokers is because other brokers require my personal info to trade and it should be that way if you go the list Going offshore to escape the CFTC thread you see that these brokers are not regulated why would i want to give my info to a company that is against the law.
my point is they shouldn’t require identification since they are not regulated(i mean if there going to steal your money don’t let them steal your identity too) im not saying that other brokers are scammers just to be on the safe side.

(sorry for my bad English its my second language)

1 Like

I guess this info should go into the thread where they are asking how can bitcoin accounts remain anonymous

Hey @alexben nice list. But sad to see only few brokers offer anonymous ac’s. I think we have more of these. And I agree that we don’t need to share our personal information with any of the broker who accepts cryptos as there is no authority that is controlling crypto markets. Then why we are required to give our information…?
I have tried simplefx and coinexx from your list and they are good brokers. Both are similar and different in their own ways. But overall good.

Can add cryptorocket.com to that list as they are an MT4 platform that offers anonymous cryptotrading using BTC - also pure ECN

2 Likes

If they terminate your account how will you fight with them? You will even not be able to prove that deposit and trading were made by you. Verification is essential if brokerage is small and unknown. Though you can safely trade on binance or BitMEX without verification because those exchanges are “too big to fail”. Basically it is the guarantee they won’t scam you in near-term.

Super quick to join as no ID was needed. Happy so far.

1 Like

What spreads do they offer for buying or selling BTC? And what is their max allowed leverage?

Whaleclub is a scam. They charge ludicrous fees and don’t allow you to withdraw.

100:1 leverage for crypto

1 Like

Are these brokers regulated? How safe it is to keep your money with them? Does any forum member have already some experience with dealing with mentioned brokers? It would be nice if you can share your opinions. Thanx