Another great kumo breakout 1hr (pullback dailly timeframe) rr 3:1

some notes : i took the kumo breakout on the one hour at 00 hours gmt start of asian open on the tenkan touch .i was confident that this would work with risk to reward 3:1 the risk (stop ) is just below the Kijun blue line which is always my strategy .the adx was a great separation of lines and the adx line was over 30 which is the trigger .i took a look at the 4hr and the price was above the kijun line even though the trend was bearish also on the daiily. it was a pullback trade netted me 80 pips with a risk of 30 .if you would like to learn how i trade ichimoku drop me a line .ill continue to publish my winning trades so that you can see how my strategy works every time …

The daily attempt at Kumo breakout is interesting here. First time in bear market that we attempt the Kumo with Chikou above price and cloud. And after a higher low too… interesting.

When I see risk/rewars ratio more than 2 times (in your case 3:1). I think kumo breakout is very interest to get more understand. I will take my time study it that will fit my mentality whether or not.