Another newbie joining the ranks

Hi Guys

My name is Nick, I am totally new to FX. I am passionate about this becoming something very important to me.

I have been studding as much as I can for 3 months now and still am nowhere near trading, if what I read is correct that I will not be ready to trade for some time to come. It’s great to see like minded people on BP and I would like to say a massive thanks to them for this wonderful training and education sections to this site are a wonderful resource. I am eternally grateful.

Any good advise for me on a good system for me to jump on to would be warmly welcomed. I am in the UK. I to would be happy to help anyone in the future.

Regards to you all and I hope you are enjoying great success.
Nick

1 Like

Welcome to BP, Nick!

I hope you find a lot of positive help and inspiration here - as well as some success, too! :smiley:

You wrote:

Well I guess the first advice must be to give the studding a break and start studying forex instead! :rofl:

hi and welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

Welcome Nick! I’m also from the UK where abouts are you from? Good luck with your journey!

1 Like

Welcome to Babypips, Nick! Take your time studying and practicing your demo. Good luck and see you around!

Hi Holy

I am from Surrey and thanks. You to how are you doing and how is your trading going?

Regards
Nick

Yes indeed. Studding wont get me very far now will it! lol.

Welcome, trading is a rollercoaster at times but one that is worth the time and effort to master