Anton Kreil Exogenous analysis spreadsheet

I sent you my E-mail
Please assist

I am interested in those spreadsheets.

hi
how can I get those excel files? thanks

Hi, I am interested, mind to share? Thanks

i would really like a copy please. As a person who has been involved in Bank trading i would be interested if Anton has any insightful or he a authoritive sound sales person. I wonder also how it maybe improveThanks

Most of what you need to be trade well you can get for FREE

Anton Kreils courses are FOMO Mercedes priced con when you only need a Toyota, like this fabulous site Babypips for a start. Great technical setup info and trade ideas Babypips

If you want a great Macro view of the world listen to religiously. Macrovoices

If you want to keep up with the worlds Macro info Tradingeconomics

If you want a great Bloomberg like platform Koyfin data

If you want a great all-round technical setup platform Tradingview

If you want to learn about how the market works read the front pages of Squeezemetrics
This site is closed for new premium subscriptions because they actually tell you where the markets are going with some accuracy.

If you want a site that you can still get some market direction using the same market analysis for a very small fee Spotgamma

If you want to learn to trade the Long Short Hedge fund way Macrovoices offers a great free course.

[Removed for forums policy violation]

Anton is overpriced and full of himself and uses your fear and previous trading losses to sell to you.

he can you send to me please

bro am interested send me the spreadsheets

Hey guys. Anyone here actually did the endogenous analysis for different countries?

I’m trying to do it but I’m a little stuck in the government data. For example, i’m trying to get data for federal receipts and outlays in different sites such as trading encomics, ocde and the data of government revenue for usa does not match with data of federal receipts in fred site. Usually in other sites the values are bigger. Which make me thing that the data is not correct. Or maybe they sum all of categories of tax revenues and in fred the data is only for some specific categories. Or maybe government revenue is not the same as federal receipts.

Anyone here can help me? I just want the kind of data for other countries.

Thanks guys

Hi man, do you still have it?
Can you send it to me?

Please, can you send it to me?

I’m also interested in your exo and endo excel files, are these still available? Please send them to me as well. Thank you and keep safe.

Hey, do you get spread sheet, can u send a copy to me

can you please send me the spreadsheets .thanks

I would like the sheets too please
Kind Regards